2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin R. you just do what makes you happy and wear those t-shirts, MB will love the PR too!! I read about Robin MDs friend who turned the guitar pick into a necklace and that is a fantastic idea, love it, maybe Joy will do that too.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

LOL Ladies..My friend did that years ago with her pick she got from MB in I think we were at Foxwoods in CT at the time.  I like them in my den here on front of pics from the shows I've gotten them. MB has been generous over the years tossing them.  I personally don't wear MB t-shirts anymore.  I have a few MBC ones but otherwise am not into them.  Great for anyone that enjoys them.  Whatever makes everyone happy I say!! :)  June has the pick necklace on in the photo of us with the big MB card but I'm not sure you can see it unless you zoom up on her in the photo.

Robin in MD:)

I understand Robin in MD not wearing t-shirts but see, you grew up. I haven't. :)))))) JK.

Hey Robin,

I don't wanna grow up...then I'll get OLD...LOL! I talk soooo much about Michael around here that I get Laughed at alot! Or I hear something like "You Love Him"...you know what I mean! So since I don't have a recent one I better not...but I do wear my concert T-shirts All summer long! I love'em...shoot I even iron mine:)! LOL! They feel soooo much better! But I wouldn't mind a T-shirt with that new cd cover on it! It's a Beautiful picture:)!

Have a great day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Now, Mary, I don't iron my t-shirts but take them out of the laundry or dryer right away. I refuse to wash things by hand. Too much on my hands. I'll never grow up. I'm still 16. :)N

Thank you all for your nice comments and enjoyment of my review!  Yes, I am still on the cloud! 

Funny the things I'm still thinking of... Kelly's mother mentioned to Joanne (yes, she's converted!) and I that the new dress Kelly has been wearing isn't actually new at all!  It's a Bob Mackie that she re-discovered in her closet while looking for something different to wear to this new round of concerts.  How about that?  It is a beautiful dress and she wears it well!

So the t-shirts for this concert tour could state something like....   "Save the Planet!  Recycle Your Formal Wear Michael Bolton Tour!"  Yikes, hope I'm not offending anyone with this but the people have spoken.  We do need t-shirts!  I have not grown up either, and I wear mine with great pride!  So there!  And I want another...  enough said.  I do believe Michael would want us to wear them....

Joy - I know I still owe you photos.  Thanks for your patience.  Sorry!

Diane

Thanks for sharing Diane about the dress Kelly has been wearing for the shows. It's stunning!! OMG

Diane,

It's OK...............I am having my own issues trying to even post mine on this site.

I have done it in the past with no problems, but it is not working now.

Do you have the one of us with Kelly?  I would love to post that here. Or you can do it.

Joy

Joy they do have the other loader on here if the main one doesn't work to upload your photos. I had trouble before too and used the second one offered on this site..I had no problems this last go round. Hope you can post them, I want to see your photos.

Take care,

Robin :)

Robin,

I thought there used to be two ways to load your pictures, but now it seems I only found one way.  It is telling me to drag and drop the pics into the album.  No matter what I try it won't work.  I have my pics saved in Picassa and Windows Live, I tried both and it won't work.

I even tried coming on this site with different browsers, no difference. So I have the NJ book signing, New Brunswick, NJ concert and the Atlantic City, NJ concert to post!! I will look again and try to figure it out. I will pm you if I have any questions. Thanks! Joy ;)

NJ

"Get these photos out of me before I explode!!"

Robin R (CA) & Sylvie B.-I have a photo of a camera,

that has a little dialog bubble over it that says

the word "sigh" in it!

Heehee, you're too cute Joy, good luck with your pics sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

CRAP Joy. I just have Windows XP and have no problem doing them...It should work either way if you can upload them to the site at all before you drag them to an album..Name the album with the first batch and then it should let you continue to then save the next ones to that same on in the list of albums you have..darn it...Yeah, PM me and I can try to play on here this weekend too to try to help.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service