2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ashley and I went to Michael's show at  Brookes california a couple of years ago but she was not 21 yet so we couldnt get in to the show but we drove there anyways and waited until after the show and talked with Tiffany and Milo after the show so even though we didnt get to see Michael we felt better and we saw him the next night in Oroville and he was very nice to the both of us. 

Tom, so are y'all gonna see Michael in Brooks as well? Hope so. @ least Ashley will be legal & take in a little gambling. :)))))))

Hi Tom and Ashley,

So glad to hear that you and Ashley will be going to see Michael again, hope you are feeling better too Tom. Enjoy your shows and know we will all be waiting for you to come tell us all about your fun. Take Care.

Kellie

We need some good reviews....LOL..liven' this Forum up a bit more!

Mary (M&M's)!

Mary, I'm glad for your basket ball team. Also, awesome watching the CMA'S. Thought about you.

Ok gang...I have something to share with you All...LOL:) We won't be listening to Michael tonite, not yet anyway, but maybe later...LOL!

Anyways here in Louisville Kentucky Our Men & woman's Basketball teams are playing for the Championship:)! we are definitely Uof L fans,,,4-sure..so tonite as I am writing this.U of L Mens basketball is gonna WIN! Our girl is here watching it with Us..but she told me to stop talking...LOL...so I came here to tell you all we are having a GO CARDS little partyhubby is helping with the cupcakes..:)! Meg & I will decorate them! So hopefully when I come back I will tell you something truly Awesome:)! BTW the CMA Awards show was Great, too!

Mary (M&M"s)!

Hey All,  WE Won:)! It's a Happy time here in "The Ville".....And we are lOVIN' iT:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Fantastic Mary and thanks so much for sharing your happiness with us and hope those cupcakes turned out good !!! :)  Hope too you go onto the Indicud thread and listen to MB singing the latest, "Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends)" because you always definitely need a little bit of MB in there somewhere !! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ok Sylvia, you know I need more direction than that...can you send it to me....PLEASE? Thnaks...it was a Great game, truly magical...then I had to get up & go get our girl that T-shirt...LOL...(Early)!!! And also get the Newspaper!!! We went to the airport to see them get off the Bus today as well! Ashley Judd was @ still is a U of K fan:)! Not this year Ashley...LOL! We got that Net:)! Hope the girls Win tonite:)!

Mary (m&m's)!

Mary, I already E-mailed it to you girl! I'm happy for you all that your team won sweetie, congrats! Girl, Michael is everywhere and doing so much: it's time for you to do the old rounds or you'll miss something! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Mary have put the link in again for if you want to say anything about the commercials you have to go onto the thread to do it but all you have to do is exactly the same as you do with any link for any song from youtube or wherever for you take your cursor to the link and then when the arrow changes to the "fisty hand"  just left click and you will be taken into the thread and then just scroll down to read it all and in that way too you can join in the conversation that we are having about the commercials.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-in-starburst-comm...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Congrats M&M's on winning the basketball series!!!! I am hoopin' and hollerin' for ya all!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service