2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI ROBIN!  THANKS FOR SHARING  IT WILL BE TEN YEARS FOR ME  10/04/03  I WILL NEVER FORGET IT  MICHAEL CAME IN SINGING  LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING   TALK ABOUT HAVE SEATS SO FAR BACK  I WAS IN THE NEXT TO LAST ROW  HAD TO USE BINOCULAR TO SEE HIM   I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN  I GOT MY FIRST FRONT ROW SEATS TWO YEARS AGO (MY LAST CONCERT) AS A UPGRADE  I DO NOT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN (I MEAN THE UPGRADE NOT THE FRONT ROW SEATS)  

THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING!

GLORIA

We alll haveour memories. I know about the back seats @ my first several concerts. Even with gold club seats in Mi in 1994, I was in, yeah, 38th row. Whatever but @ least I was there. Cool Gloria. 2003 was your first start of Boltonizing.

Know not on tour schedule but thought this the best thread to mention it on and it is about Michael's appearance tonight at the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame Inaugural Induction Gala in Miami, Florida and below is tweet I found from Hernaldo Zuniga, whom Michael is singing with tonight, along with a picture of them at rehearsal.

Tweet..............Hernaldo Zúñiga@HernaldoZuniga9h

Ensayando con Michael Bolton, el de la gorra es Rudy Pérez, el del sombrero es Desmond Child.

Translation of tweet ........... Rehearsing with Michael Bolton, the cap is Rudy Perez, the hat is Desmond Child.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

thank Sylvia,

for all, and have a good day

katia

Thanks Sylvia..Neat photo!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Here is a photo of Jon Secada and Michael at the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame Gala last night........what does, or can, one say about Mr. Michael Bolton, apart from, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  !!! lol

Love his outfit...Very handsome.Shame the photo is a tad blurry..Two great voices together!! Thanks for posting it here Sylvia.

Robin in MD:)

Did I miss them singing together? Love John Secada.

No Robin we haven't located video yet but hopefully it will be posted on youtube.   There are quite a few videos from the event already there but they are mainly interviews and all in Spanish so haven't bothered bringing them over here.....leave Pilar to put them all on her page on FB ...LOL.

I do love the song though. Wow! Thanks. Seems to be a love song balad

Nice pix Sylvia, Love the White tie:)! Thanks for sharing your find!

Mary (M&M's)!

Link into short article about Michael playing the Lancaster Festival in Ohio this year on 20th July and Twitter is coming alive with the news......getting very well received.

http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/article/20130430/NEWS01/304300013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service