2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you say Robin MD Michael Lington does have separate shows from MB for this weekend and next, plus about whole of June, as he is touring the US with his show called "Jazz On The Vine" and his first show is this weekend in Wisconsin so anyone going to the Eastside Cannery in Las Vegas on 1st June think will be treated again to Jason.....hope so !!! :)    So pleased for Jason and hope he is in the band when they come to Scotland as he definitely would get a special present, before MB even, as have had some good banter with him on FB over past couple years and he is one heck of a nice guy !! :)

Do know one girl who is going to Warsaw concert and another going to Riga so hopefully will get some reviews and maybe pictures from them....hopefully !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hoping for some reviews Sylvia.. I am glad to hear you know some ladies attending.  Jason was with MB's band for quite a few years. I've talked to him here and there over the years during the time he was with the MB band. He was nice to talk to.

Robin in MD:)

Oh! I love Jason. He's cool people. He has an awesome sense of humor. :)

No reflection against M. L., it will be neat jason being in the band. A touch of the old band. Awesome Sylvia knowing some folks seeing MB soon overseas. Hope they're able to bring over reviews, videos, & pictures. :)

Below is a link into an article that Michael has retweeted to do with his visit to Poland and unfortunately I cannot see where you can translate the page into English but if anyone can find it then please tell us where it is ???   I have translated some of the paragraphs with Google translate to read and it makes not too bad a translation but not fantastic so if anyone would like me to translate different sections I would be willing to do.....just shout and let me know ????

http://muzyka.wp.pl/interviewId,673877,title,Po-tylu-latach-ciagle-...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

To let you know I have translated above article and placed it over in the Miscellany thread for anyone interested in reading it and below is link into that thread.........

http://michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/miscellany-but-exceptionally-...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought I would put this photo in here for those interested in seeing and it is a picture of Dom Muzyki i Tanca  (House of Music and Dance) where Michael's show is being held tonight in Zabrze, Poland.

For Sylvie and Robin it is a picture of the outside of the theatre and it looks a beautiful building:  it is in the shape of a hexagon with long lengthwise windows all the way round and it has an upper storey which has been built on to look like a tier on a cake.  It really is lovely and is surrounded by plenty of greenery and you can see highrise buildings way in the background.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the description Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvia and know the lucky folks in Poland are going to have a fabulous MB evening. This is a very nice looking venue!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

The next concert on MB's tour is this Friday, May 10, 2013 at Sala Kongresowa, Warszawa, Poland

Everyone attending have a great time and don't forget to come in and share some reviews with us all here. We are with you in spirit.

Robin in MD USA :)

Hey Sylvia,

I hope this is a sell-out:)! It looks beautiful:)! Got a Z-pak...so I should be all better soon! Thanks!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

Welcome back glad you are better! Yes, Z-Pak works great!  I had taken them for bronchitis a month ago.

We missed you.

Joy :)

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service