2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girls. Off topic here. I know all about ZPAC. I always get bronchitis or some kind of respiratory infections or something. It is good.

Thanks Joy...All of you are so kind! And I talk about you All like family to my Meg & others! Michael just doesn't have a Clue as to how much we All love to talk about him! Does he? LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Mary,

You all feel like family! It's amazing how we get to know each other just online isn't it?  And even better when we can actually meet each other at concerts, I love that!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks for all descriptions & articles & information girls as well. I'm sure the show was enjoyed tonight&will be Friday night. :)

Link below is into a set of pictures plus a video of extracts of Michael's performance last night in Zabrze, Poland, at the Hall of Music and Dance and article does say that he gave a wonderful performance.

BrigitteG from Germany found this link and placed it on the Miscellany thread where I have said to her about my bringing it over here.   Hope you all enjoy and have got to say pictures are terrific and there is also one of JP......lovely to see him again on that stage next to MB !!! :)

Sylvie and Robin CA if you have trouble accessing link to video let me know and I'll see if I can get it to you in maybe a couple of MP3's !! :)

http://www.dziennikzachodni.pl/artykul/888985,michael-bolton-w-zabr...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting here Sylvia..Great pics of MB!! :) I do miss seeing Michael Lington up there now looking at the pics/vid.  It's funny over all the years traveling to see MB, band mates have come and gone but my two fav sax players out of them all since Joe Turano were Scott Mayo, he was great and very nice to get to know (Now on AI alot) and Michael Lington. Those two played the best in my opinion all these years..Jason is ok too, just my two cents. They all come and go, nature of the music biz. LOL   MB's got a great band right now, and I'm sure Jason is glad to be back for a while with them all. All very talented folks.

Hope the people in Poland enjoyed the first show!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Sylvia, thanks so much for the offer sweetie: I can't even find the video, never mind playing it. Thanks, I really appreciate it, take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sylvia, thanks for the link!

It appears, I understand Polish :))))

In article there are many familiar words...

I read opinion of the Polish fan: the fan thought,  looking at a photo, that Michael is tall. And in real it appeared that Michael is short.

And it is serious, what growth at Michael? It seemed to me, somewhere 175-180 cm.

Thank you Sylvia and Brigitte G,

The pics are very good and I was able to view video too. Looks like fun was had by all!

Kellie

To let you know Michael has retweeted the tweet that contains the link we have with the pictures and video that Brigitte picked up for us and what he has also done is sent them a separate tweet saying :  "What a warm wonderful crowd!  Thank u Zabrze!!" and at the moment it is still showing on main page as he hasn't tweeted further.

Below is a picture that Jason DeLaire has posted on FB and it was taken today in Warsaw and from left to right is Nelson Braxton, next is a guy that has been with Michael for a long time and I cannot for the life of me think of his name...anyone know ?....then there is Andrew Brandt Boston with Steve Milo beside him and then, at right is, the man himself JP.

Jason also said that the show last night was a blast in another post he put out earlier on in day just before they started to travel to Warsaw for tomorrow so, I suppose could say, that is Jason's review in !!!! lol.

Links I have found from Zabrze, Poland last night and they are both very good videos so I hope you all enjoy !!! :)

HAISTLWY

http://youtu.be/y3OTKJLr8yU

SILYBIL

http://youtu.be/KbTg5c1RiXY

WAMLAW

http://youtu.be/o7xhHA9JpSA

Michael has said that he is going to be sending pictures ......so looking out for those !!! :)

bonjour Sylvia,

Thanks for the videos, it sure is, I enjoyed

have a good nigth

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service