2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I had it on 5 hours & gave up. I went about my routine & tried to keep up. It was more out than in but I had fun though. Speaking with BB'S throughout&watch my favorite TV show Enough of that. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Michael and Kelly singing HAISTLWY from the Jamaican Jazz festival last night and it is a fantastic video.....enjoy folks !!! :)

http://youtu.be/ES1xBi4U4Ag

Here are a few comments that have been placed on Twitter about Michael's performance last night:

"Michael Bolton ..  Even better in person !  Good Grief !!"

"Michael Bolton .. His voice echoes around the venue to screams!!"

"The venue sounds like one massive choir - singing along with Michael Bolton"

Read too where it was said he was joking a lot and after just four songs he told the audience; "he thought it was time to go"......which of course he didn't !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a link into a photo taken of Michael last night on stage at the Jamaican Jazz Festival and it was taken by Chauntelle Green.   The picture is lying on it side but if you have a laptop, turn it round other than that rotate your head all the way round !!! LOL.

http://instagram.com/p/U8E-Fgns1t/

Checked with the livestream to see if they had any archive footage of last night but none showing up.....will check youtube later on and see if added.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks girls for all information, articles, comments & videos/photos. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

For those that can't watch show tomorrow on CBS Sunday Morning here is another picture from it showing Michael with interviewer Martha Teichner and just a pity we can't hear what song MB is obviously singing a few bars too !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a little bit of fun for Katie Couric has put the following link out on Twitter and it is for you to go in and vote for one of three songs and whichever comes out in the lead, from the voting, Michael will tell the story about the song on her show.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, it's on FB too, My fav concert song probably won't be picked as it's last in the poll but I voted anyway for it!!HCWBL.. Looks like Said I Loved You is first so far..any of them I'd love to hear him chat about! Cool stuff they are putting up, and I still say he's got alot of great PR this go round! So much coming up!!!!

Robin in MD:)

I cast my vote. You never know, Robin in MD, it could be #1 on the list chosen. Could someone send me the list of shows Michael's gonna be on? I accidentallly erased it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin from Ca, I posted the list of appearances on your comment wall. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hey Sylvie, I saw Robin's list and cheated, I wrote them down, I didn't know about any of them! So Thanks Bunches:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Sylvie. & that's ok Meggie/Mary you check my commenhts out. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service