2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here in the UK when you say someone is;  "as mad as a hatter" you are saying they have a crazy, zany, slapstick sense of humour.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

OK thanks Sylvia!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Sylvia, Please tell Julia thank you for sharing with us all here and I am thrilled she had such an amazing time and she held out and got to meet MB in the end.  That's wonderful too. Love the photos of her and the band mates as well as the one at the car with the man himself!!!!!

It is nice to see fans of all ages sharing their fun and yes she may be the youngest one here then! Have her come in and post..

Way to go Julia and Julia's MOM!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sorry about my hedious writing there in my comment, girls but yeah, I'm totally stoked for Julia. & go mom. Love her perseverence too & she told that rude security guard. Ok. I understand protecting him I really do but go mom&Julia. Woo Hoo

What a fantastic, heartwarming review, Sylvia. So sweet of you to post it and the photos for Julia and such wisdom from mom, the bodyguards are not god but MB does need and glad he has them. Sweet of MB to override their rules for Julia. This is one of the best reviews I have ever read, so tickled too for Julia. The photos are fantastic and I am so happy for Julia she had an extra special MB time and a great experience with members of the MB Team too. Fantastic cloud nine, Julia, enjoy. THANKS!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Go Julia. You gotta love it. Loved her review&thanks Julia. & all I can say is go mom, "You are Not God. It's up to Michael." Loved it to death. You go mom. Also, Julia, you be 13 or 14 is cool. Your mom raised you right into Michael's music. :)))))))))))) wow! Awesome review. I'm glad for you that you also, not only meeting Michael, you met some of the band&crew. Woo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's what I cal perseverence.

Sorry folks if you are a little confused but I have deleted first review from Julia and am now putting in second one she has sent me as she felt first contained private details concerning her concert and meeting Michael that she only wanted to share with me .  I have apologised to her for not appreciating that she didn't want to share as much as I had left in when I made changes, I thought sufficient, so here is Julia's review of her Bolton Adventure and I hope you all enjoy !!! :)

"Hi Sylvia,
I want to tell you about concert!:)
I haven't wrote yesterday because I was too tired:)
For first he looks really good live as on the photos
And his voice is as good as in the studio.
He sang his greatest hits with Kelly I was quite impressed by him:)
When he came into audience and sang When a Man it was really fantastic experience.
So after concert I was very happy but I still wanted autograph at my book and some photo
So after concert I found his truck with equipment bus and Michael's car.

I was waiting for him near his truck, but he has really nervous bodyguard and he told me that I have to go.
So I (still) was waiting for Michael but not exactly close as before.
Michael sat down in his car. I thought that it is over and I can't take a photo.
He was sitting in the car-he was tired a little, you know- jet lag, and he is all the time on tour so I understand him.
He signed me a book.
Later I took a picture.
It was fantastic evening but it wasn't end.

I was with my parents in Hard Rock Cafe, and I saw a girl really similar to Kelly. I said " it is Kelly!", later joined also Cameron, Ryan-Guitarist and Drew-drummer.
They recognized me, and we talked a little, than we've take some photos.
This was really fantastic evening, hope Michael will come back to Poland.
He is really nice person.
Thank you for all your support
Julia"

Here are a few photos from the concert and I will put others over in Photo thread as well as create an album for Julia in the main Gallery Section.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, Is there a reason she cannot come in and post this all herself? Just wondered? Then it would have been edited how she wanted it. I understand how she feels. This version is just as fun to read! Thanks again to you both!  We would love to read your posts too Julia!! :)

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for clearing that up, guess I missed out on the first one, but thanks for this one, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I understand private moments. :)

The next concert on MB's world tour is this Tueday, May 14, 2013 at the Palace of the Republic – Minsk, Belarus

I hope to see some more pics and reviews!!!  Sounds like so far this tour has been fantastic for MB and the band/crew as well as the fans in attendance!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hey Sylvia, Thanks for sharing Julia's review...sounds like she had a Wonderful night out w/Michael & the Band:)! Bet she's up on that Cloud somewhere:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service