Here is an interview Michael did this morning with Bob Rogers.  Hopefully you can get it this way...

Views: 138

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail

Gee he is busy.

On the last tour I think most of us complained because we felt there wasn't enough advertisement last time he was TOURING

But I am sure Michael is happy with all this attention.

All the interviews have been different which I feel is great and so nice to hear different questions being asked.

First one where he is having a symphony Orchestra at all shows WOW we are lucky :)

Their still curious about Lady GaGa though!

No bodies mention "Jack Sparrow" yet though over here not that I have heard anyway

He mention's Tony Bennett song with Lady Gaga as well

AND he also mention's "Eva Cassidy" "Fields of Gold" and starts to play it as well MAN I LOVE THAT SONG!

Thanks Gail

Love Dianna xxx

He deserves this and more! Thanks Gail!

Thanks Gail for posting here and another wonderful interview to listen to - thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Gail, sorry sweetie, Jaws doesn't read anything. I suppose if it's not a link, it doesn't recognize it. Is it possible to get a link? Just checking. Take care and thanks sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, these are files on m computer and I uploaded it to the site.  There is a link toward the bottom...if you click on that does it open up for you?  If not email me and I'll see what I can do to get them to you in a form you can read. Gail

Hi Gail, it's okay, I got it now! I actually found it on the blog you put it on, because it was right under the text, had no problem hearing it, downloading it and even sent it to Robin, God bless you girl! When I first read this post, I didn't "see" the mp3, because usually, to my knowledge, the attachments are right under the text, but I checked now and read it was under "share" and the other buttons. Sorry it sounds so complicated but the important thing is that I got it! Thanks always for your kind attention, take care Gail. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail:)!

I finally got to see & hear 1 of these interviews....:)! As always Michael delivered a great interview!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service