Michael will be guest on DWTS next week...so be sure to tune it in!  Check your local listings for time and channels. Gail

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gail,

Thanks for the Update! I'll be sure to have it taped for me! Lord knows we can't just see it  once! LOL?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Sounds good thanks Gail

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Gail for information and can I ask if anyone could be so kind as maybe to tape it and put in on here in our own Video section - don't put it on YouTube for DWTS will scrub it for breach of copyright as they have done that before - but if it is on here they might never get to know about it and then the "crafty wee one", who lives in the sticks in that wee place called Scotland - you know it is the pimple on the top of England -  might just get to see it !! :)  Just to give you a little idea of how important this part of the UK is considered to be .....the whole of the British Isles has, for about the past year, being transferred over from analogue reception to digital and it has been done gradually over time with the country being split into regions and Scotland itself was split into either three or four regions BUT have a guess which region will be the very, very, very last one in the whole of the United Kingdom of England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland to be changed over - you have guessed right - my little region !!!!!  Now do you believe me about the "sticks" !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gail, thank you so much for updating us sweetie! We were talking about it just a few days ago, I can’t wait! Now Sylvia, see if this link can be of any help to you:

http://michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/dancing-with-the-stars-in-the

I’m so glad I kept it in case! On this thread is a list of web sites that will play DWTS, break a leg girl! And thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the link Sylvie and I have gone in and looked at the thread and will try and follow the show from some of those but I should let you know that Admin. have put in a blog over in Facebook saying that Michael will be appearing on DWTS on 10th May with a special guest and that he will be singing something from his new CD "Gems" ! :)  Admin. have also put in a link for you to watch a replay  so I have copied that link over into my video section and I will see what I see on 11th May !! :)   To let you know there is no photo with the blog - not fair, I can't describe his blue denims !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the update, OMG! Hmm, I wonder if he'll sing "Love is everything"... Love it and can't wait! Thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Gail. Hope to hear something from Gems. Will.set the DVR. I guess he will be on results night?
Robin in MD

Gail, did they say whether or not it's the "Results" show where he'll perform or the first one where the stars are competing? Oops! I just saw your question, Robin! Great minds think alike! LOL!!!

Anna :o)

Saw on another thread a fan heard the announcement last night that he is on Tues, May 10th so that is the results night!!LOL Great minds thinking alike Anna!! :)

Robin in MD :)

It is the results show...sorry I didn't put that.  It is also listed on the main site now with a link to DWTS site where you can watch a replay as well.  Gail

Can't wait to see him!!!  Will be watching for sure!!!  :)

Helena..xx...

Oooh, lovely. Hopefully somebody will be kind enough to record it and post it on youtube for us. Please?? Pretty please?

Many thanks in advance guys.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service