American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie with reference to me being a "geezer" did you not spell that wrongly for are you sure it shouldn't have been "geyser"..... for she lets off steam and hot air all the time just like the ones in Yellowstone Park ....new nom de plume....Yogi Bear and Boo Boo !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

NO NO NO Sylvia....a GRAZER is someone out in a field looking around on WHAT to graze on....like....well you have already made your choices evident!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Mary,

Oh yes I saw it, he was great!  I went out last week and bought "Break the Spell" and "Leave This Town".  All I had was his first CD "Daughtry".

They are both great, I loved them right away.   So now I am alternating them with Michael CD's in my car!!  Can't wait for April 20th!

Joy 

I watched American Idol last night and I have to say gosh is there talent there or what.

I'm glad you all have to pick which one is outed because I thought they all did a brillant job.

I havent had time to see who got voted off hopefully will have time tonight :)

I'm not yet sure of their names will have to catch up

Love Dianna xxx

Joshua was awesome Dianna!!! I like him and Jessica and Hollie the best at the moment :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

He was awesome Kathy do you all think Shannon (i think that was her name) should have been voted off I didn't!

Love Dianna xxx

Dianna I actually can't remember her name either, but no, I don't think she should have been voted off. I say take Deandre away....please...before his head falls off next time he flips his hair!!!!!!!!!! LOL Hush Sylvia....I hear you screaming from here!!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi guys, I was on another thread and followed a link to a YouTube link of MB's HAISTLWY and while checking people's comments on the page, I read that someone wrote that Heejun brought them there! I just had to share... :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Michael was mentioned on American Idol when one of the Idols told Tommy Halfinger he wanted to dress like Michael Bolton. 

How "Cool" was that Gail:)! You know our Michael has been being mentioned alot this year....I so hope he mentors on Idol one years:)! They All know who Michael is, and his Music along with his style....please pass this on to Michael, the next time he calls you!!! Or you see him!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

That is so cool Gail. AI hasn't aired here yet but now I will be sure to look out for that :) Michael is a very CLASSY dresser and ALWAYS age appropriate!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service