Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Happy, Happy Birthday Chelsea and may your day be filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN - have a wonderful, wonderful day  !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi, Chelsea

Happy Birthday !!! All the best.

Take care

Mariu

I want to wish Chelsea a very happy 17th birthday!  I wish you a wonderful day, doing everything you love to do and enjoying it with loved ones. Much success in your future endeavors and do come back to post more often here: we’d love to hear from you again! :D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The Birthday Calendar says 16th Birthday?!?

Is it her 17th?

Sorry if I was mistaken Chelsea!
Joy

Hey Joy, don't feel bad sweetie. I couldn't remember myself so I went back to last year's entries and Chelsea then said she was turning 16, that's how I know. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sorry Joy

I went and thought I had changed that the other day pressed save and it hasn't happened

I'm just doing it again and it still hasn't changed!

I will have to delete it and add a new entry

Chelsea turned 16 last year I added that because it's a special age and then I forgot to edit it til a few days ago

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Sylvie and Dianna,

No biggie!  Dianna, we love the birthday link so it's OK.  Just be sure you don't start posting anyone else's age!  I really don't think the rest of us want to think about our ages as we are not as young as Chelsea or maybe Janniche!!  LOL!!

Joy

LOL !!!! Its really true.

Take care

Mariu

Cute!!!!!!

Robin in MD:--)

That is definitely me Joy !!!! LOL.

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.  

Oh...so very true Joy!!!! And a belated birthday to Chelsea.....whatever age you are :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!

Helena xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service