Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I close my eyes Sylvie and "things" don't feel the same...that is when I FIND them!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I know: anytime someone is looking for something in this house, my husband says: "send in the blind girl:" and most often I find it! lol Take care Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Now, if you're talking about anything related to age about "things" not feeling the same, I'm out of that one! lol

You know Sylvie...remember...they USED to be right in front of us....and now they are somewhere to the right or left of us!!!! ROFL!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I'm still 16 though girls. I never grew up. Yeah but how can I be 16 when I've followed Michael's concert 19 & a half years. There's something wrong here. Mirror? Hmm. I know they exist but I haven't looked in one lately. Perhaps. Oh, that's the glass I heard break. Really. I can feel the arthritis in my hands. If I didn't have the asthma & arthritis, I'd be in perfect health. Age? Hmm. I've stopped counting after 16. I can't count any higher. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA so, birthdays? I still enjoy. :D

Happy belated Birthday Janniche!!! Time is on your side  - LOL -  just choose your perspective:

Remember, MB still claims being 11 years old .... LOL

... and since I am not too often here: Happy belated Birthday to all who already had to blow candles: Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride!   

Heartfelt greetings from Astrid.

PS: Sylvie and Robin: I included two images showing two versions of an optical illusion: both are a drawing that is both a young girl and an old woman - LOL

Thanks for the info Astrid, it's appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

A Happy, Happy Birthday Janniche.....

From GRANNY  who is still going to catch you one of these days !!!!! LOL

Does that mean I can start calling you a "NATA" now !!!!! LOL.    What do you mean .....only two little things like that going wrong in your day and you are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired for FUN......and you are only 20 and look at all the fun I am still having at my great, great, great age and I am still pretty "hip" too I will have you know !!!!! LOL.

With love from GRANNY !!! :)   

Yes it is terrible that process of growing old for it is only when you are old that you can really enjoy yourself and you don't need to take those naps in the middle of the day and you don't have to go to bed early either at night for your generally in your bed 20 hours out of the 24 and just like Michael you can imagine you are really only 12 when you are 59 .......look what you have to look forward to Janniche for I do really believe too that I am only 6 going on 7 and it is wonderful none of all the problems of having to go to school or whatever just sit back with your feet up and let the nurses in the nursing home run after you !!!! LOL.   Just think tomorrow at this time you will be 20 years old and 2 days  ....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! LOL.   SCARY !!!!!!!! LOL   Watch Janniche because you might be needing a zimmer frame soon as you are getting that old !!!!! LOL.

Night, night, Granny is away to her bed  !!!

Janeche, you're alive, above ground & breathing honey. 40's better than the alternative. Anyway. :) Happy birthday to you girl & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Robin CA Janniche is ONLY 20 NOW !!!!! LOL    She just loves to keep reminding us genteel, sweet, caring "over 21's" how old we really are........she just keeps on giving us a reality check........rotten little so-and-so !!!! LOL

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend but Janniche's "GRANNY" !!!!!! lol.

What is your name again.....think it begins with a J....doesn't it ????  LOL    I can't remember my name though....I think it begins with an S so is it Susan or Sally or........ .????? LOL    What am I doing on this page in this website on this computer ......I can't remember......someone help me ......please !!!!!!!! LOL

From someone.....that is an "S".....maybe that is my name....."Someone" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL  Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock  tick............................................. !!!!!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service