Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love it if you 2 got together when Michael should come to Scotland.. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

So would I Robin, and you'd be sure to hear all about it :D    Oh just the thought of seeing MB in concert again .... it would be wonderful, absolutely fantastic!

Hugs, di xxx

Have everything crossed. Would love for you 2 to meet & see Michael in concert & be right @ the stage near the both of you. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks for the link Diane and they certainly seem to have done the old SECC up a bit since I was last there; mind you last time was a Springsteen concert and that of course was standing room only and that was I think 2001 but that would be ideal....know exactly where I am going .....car parked right outside the door and no cost for doing so either......right Michael.....SECC, Finnieston, Glasgow, Scotland, UK and is that handy for you Diane....you get into Central Station or Queen's Street and I'll pick you up.....nothing like getting everything worked out in advance.....what time is your train ????? LOL.  Knowing my luck I will be lucky if he hits Glasgow or anywhere in Scotland this year or else it will be the RAH in London in November, six feet of snow up here and I want be able to get out off Largs..... a pessimist....not me....no !!!! LOL.  Robin CA it definitely will be front row if Michael hits anywhere in Glasgow or at least I will have a darn good try for them !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Did you say Aberdeen Wee One???? I am in for a trip to the homeland!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I can't see what I have been up to on here that would make me fall into, once again, the category of DOW.....or do you mean that wee, wee description of the red boxers....OMG Joy that was nothing....could go a lot further than that but I refrained !!!! LOL.    Surely all that does is prove that at 61 there is still life in the "old dog" yet !!!!!! LOL.

Yes Kathy, I did say Aberdeen.....for depending on weather I would consider a little journey up there to see the boy....about a 4/5 hour journey so it would be fantastic to have you along.....MB singing his heart out and you and I having a laugh as we drive along and possibly do a wee detour and pick up Diane on the way !! LOL   Right Michael, we are getting ourselves organised for Scotland hope you are too !!!!! LOL

Oh please do a detour!?    I mentioned the SECC because he played there one year, I think ... but he also did Aberdeen one year, I think.   I've never actually been to an MB concert with fellow BBs.   If you see a bedraggled soul stumbling along singing MB songs as she goes ... that's me! :)

London's just too far away but I usually manage Manchester .... except for the winter that can never be mentioned!!!   

hugs, di xxx

A Happy, Happy Birthday Gail and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little bit of Mr. Bolton too....have a great day Gail...............

I love the beautiful card and awesome gift, you are such a talented wee wonder!

Thank you so much.

Love Gail South Africa

Happy birthday to you Gail & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life. First time I've seen you out here. Welcome to the forum. Cool you're from South Africa. I'm in Los Angeles, California USA

Hi there Robin,

Thank you for the wishes. Yes, I am a total newbie. I had liked MB music for years but became a true fan after seeing him live in Johannesburg, South Africa in August last year.

I would love to visit Los Angeles, definitely on my wish list....

Thanks again, take care,

Love Gail South Africa

I want to wish Gail Knoesen from South Africa a happy and wonderful birthday also  and hope it's spent surrounded by love! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service