Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your birthday wishes, Sharon, Debra, Dianna, Robin and Juliet. I had a good day- if a little quiet!! lol ps.Juliet-that would be nice!!! lol
I hope you had an amazingly happy birthday Louise.

I am so sorry that I am later in sending my wishes to you, but they are heartfelt all the same.

Love and hugs Jennifer XXXX
HI LOUISE! I SORRY THIS IS A LITTLE LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!

GLORIA

Thank you Gloria. xxx
Hi, Edith, Louise and Andrea
A little late, I hope all of you had a wonderful day.
All the best
Take care
Mariu
Thank you Jennifer, your wishes are still very much appreciated! xxx
Happy birthday Andrea ,hope you have a brilliant day.xxxxx
Happy Birthday for tomorow Edith.

Have a wonderful day.

Love and hugs Jennifer XXX
Happy Birthday Andrea! I hope you had a great day today!!!
Robin :)

I don't think Edith's is till next Thurs the 23rd, but if I'm wrong, then Happy Birthday also to you too Edith!
Andrea here's wishing you a wonderful day
Love Dianna xxx

BoltonForever I am so very sorry I missed your beautiful I hope you had a wonderful fun filled day
Love Dianna xxx

Same for me BoltonForever!! I hope you had a great birthday!! Sorry I missed it too.
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service