Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kathy in Tulsa..I had a lovely one two days after my MB show in Bethlehem, PA..LOL Cannot complain.

There are lots of sections, threads to read on here and the gallery has loads of pics to check out too when you have time. Then there is the news, home page and tour sections..This site can keep you busy! Such fun.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Robin in MD :)

I hope this gets to you, never tried it before, let me know, Robin. Thanks for the links and help.
Kathy in Tulsa

P.S. With time to edit I see Michael Lington made it. Hope all enjoy, you can transfer wherever you would like to, Robin
Attachments:

Thanks Kathy, I got the photo to open just fine. I am a fan of Michael Lington, love his music!! And he

is very sweet!

Thank you!!!

One more for you, these shots both came from the Branson concert last year. You may have plenty of pictures of your own but thanks for letting me practice , Robin, on your page.
Kathy in Tulsa
Attachments:

The pics are opening fine. This is everyone's Birthday wishes thread..You are doing fine posting them!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for pics Kathy T and not often you see such a good photo of Brian on his own....thanks again !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I forgot to mention that Sylvia, that's a cool pic of Brian! A agree!

Oh, Good, Sylvia you saw them. I was hoping you would find them here. I wore myself out yesterday running all over the site, lol. But it was fun. Might have to take a rest today.
Kathy in Tulsa

Don't worry dear because I have forget a lot of you here...

Hope your doing fine and had a great day lots of love Jacqueline xxxxx/xoxoxoxox

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Robin and many more from East London, South Africa.

Hope you had the best Birthday ever with lots of treats and surprises.

Have a great MB day!

Take care, lots of love,

Gail K. South Africa

Robin:

Walking over to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Hats off to you girl!  Enjoy YOUR day!

With memories from Chester...

Diane

Happpy birthday to you Robin & celebrate it good with many more returns. Didn't I tease you saying "your gift" being the concert? :))))) Now! How cool is that? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service