Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin. I appreciate that! Hope your visit went well back here!!

Robin in MD :)

I go back Tuesday & come back to L. A. the 26th. thanks. I plan on it having fun though it won't be filled with Michael. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life.

OH I love this Diane, YES thank you so much!! GREAT memories of Chester!!LOL  That's perfect!!!

Robin :)

Happy Birthday Robin and many many more Dad & Ashley 

Thanks Tom and Ashley, love the photo!!

Happy Happy Birthday Robin!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Nicolette xx

Dearest Robin,

I want to wish you also a happy birthday and that you will have a day to never forget ...sorry if MB not was not able to come lol...But more than that I wish you lots of happynes and most off all health for many more years to come.

Lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Happy Birthday Robin!
Luv ya,
Joy

Thanks again everyone, love the MB pics and the cute cake Joy..You guys find the cutest stuff to post..much appreciated!!

Makes this getting old thing not so bad!! :)

Hi, Robin
I'm so sorry, I miseed it.... But I hope you had a wonderful and special day !!!
Wishing you aaaaaaaaallll the best !!!
Take care
Mariu

Thanks Mariu, I had a great day..coming down from the fun time at Bethlehem's concert 2 days prior!!LOL

Robin :)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Jennifer and I hope you have a wonderful day !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service