Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Anna, getting flowers never gets old, does it? :D Glad you've had a nice birthday. I got flowers too but my dinner's on the weekend. Now would you do that kind of a trip every year Anna, or do you figure you've done it and can scratch it off your bucket list? :D That's a lot of driving! Well anyway, glad you had a nice birthday sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

A very belated Happy Birthday Anna!!! I have been on the road for the past week also :)))) Just now coming online after a week away....that is years in "computer" time because so much has happened...lol Hope you enjoyed your day!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Dear Sylvie - I'm glad I checked the forum otherwise I would have been very sorry for not wishing you all the best on your very special day! 

Happy Birthday chere Sylvie , from the bottom of my heart, and many more to come ! Joyeux Anniversaire !

Warm regards and big hugs - Nic :)

Aww thank you so much Nic! I’ve been spoiled with good wishes today, you guys are so good to me! Merci infiniment ma belle! Gros câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie xxx

Sylvie B.,
Happy Birthday to the sweet solver on the site!
~Hope you have a wonderful birthday~
Enjoy this little song I found for you.........
Love & Hugs from Jersey,
Joy

Hey Joy, thank you so much for this sweetie! A personalized song, I love it! Lol I had such a great birthday, I think it might overspill into tomorrow... Woops, I mean today! I just treated myself to a little cheesecake for my ears: early MB 80’s performances and interviews and back then, Michael mentioned his Motown influences in each and every one of them... I’m sure I’ll have sweet dreams. If I’m lucky, I’ll dream I’m at an MB concert with all my sweet Bolton buddies! :D Thank you for taking the time in your busy schedule, thinking of me and your personal touch Joy, it’s appreciated. Big warm hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Hey Sylvie, Happy birthday to you my friend & celebrate it good with many more returns. Motown sounds good to me. Dreaming of an MB concert&meeting up with BB'S is awesome as well. Love, Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Happpy birthday to you Anna & celebrate it good with many more returns. Not only do you & Sylvie celebrate birthdays todays; I have several friends who do&my dad's too. :) Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin, thank you my friend. The last time I had an MB concert with BB’s was with you. I sure hope we can do it again sometime! Take care sweetie. Big MB and MG hugs to you, sincerely, your friend Sylvie xxx

Very warm Birthday wishes to you Sylvie and many more.

Hope you had a great day with lots of fun, love and treats and MB of course.

Take care.

Much love

Gail K. South Africa

Hi Gail, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday but I don’t need much: a little cheesecake, lots of love and as much MB as possible and I’m happy as a clam! :D Thanks again for thinking of me, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Oh! Sylvie! I can handle the hugs, my friend. Have some cheese cake for me. I love it but I can't have it any more. Darn. I'll be seeing an awesome BB these next few days--Elaine. I may see Jan&Bob but not for sure. But love meeting up with BB'S. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service