Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerie,

Taking the time out of my day of shoveling snow & cleaning my flooded basement to wish you a Happy Birthday!

(I needed a break!!)

Joy

from the Raveged Twice New Jersey!

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KERIE, FILLED WITH SPECIAL MOMENTS.

SINCERELY,

Kathy T. ;-)

Happy birthday to you Kerie & celebrate it good with many more returns & some MB shows for you thoughout your year(s). Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Happy Birthday Kerie!!! Do something fun!!

Robin in MD:)

Happy Belated Birthday Kerie!!! Catching up on the forum after my Reno trip....and I see I missed your birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy,

Glad you took a break on here, very good place to take one and we are here anytime you feel like popping in anywhere on the site to escape for awhile.

BIG HUGS,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Kathy (Tulsa)-

I try to keep up as much as possible, but can't do as much as I would like right now! And yes, when I need to relax I do want to come on here and see what's going on.  Also I know how much it means to me when you all wish me Happy Birthday, so I hate to miss anyones.

Hugs,

Joy

NJ

Obviously know she is not in here but don't believe that is any reason to not wish a little girl a Happy Birthday on her very 1st birthday and I don't know about everyone else but I cannot believe that a year has gone past since Olivia Gwen joined us all in this beautiful world and so I wish Olivia a very, very Happy, Happy Birthday !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope Olivia's birthday is soooooooooo very special.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, Olivia!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Kathy T. :-)

Aw! Olivia. Happy birthday to you little one & enjoy the cake & ice cream.

Wow...amazing that a year has passed....and once again playing catch up!!!! Happy Belated Birthday Olivia!!!!!  Too precious for words :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I missed this yesterday...ooopss. Happy Birthday to little Olivia!! Time sure went fast!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service