Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to you Astrid & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

Thank you Robin, even though I had a long day at work I was blessed with lots of birthday wishes and I had a good time. All the best for you too, Astrid

Sylvia,

Wow what a card!! Very funny also!!

Joy

NJ

Sylvia, thank you so much for this terrific card. I'm speechless! I'm still chewing on an eloquent response, but no luck until now LOL. So I just chill out and enjoy. Thanks again and all the best in return

Astrid

Thank you very much Sylvia 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO EVERYONE WITH A JANUARY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Kathy T. :-)

Thank you Kathy! I join you and wish everyone celebrating their birthday in January as well a healthy and happy year.

Astrid

Thank you very mush love Ashley 

Happy Happy Birthday Astrid and many many more. Dad & Ashley 

Dear Tom and Ashley,

thank you so much for your birthday wishes. I hope you enjoy anticipation of lovely Ashley's upcoming birthday.

All the best, Astrid

Hallo Astrid, you're very welcome sweetie, I'm just glad you were able to see and hear it! I have to say I'm surprised you didn't know about it: you're like an Elvispedia! :D I'm glad you had a fulfilling day: perfect way to start a new year! Take care Astrid. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Sylvie, "Elvispedia" - LOL, I love this one, even though I think I don't deserve this anymore. Daily business keeps me away from being up to date.   Also, some other male legendary singer deserves a tiny bit of my attention LOL. I'm so excited about the good things to come, starting with the audio book of TSOIA which is a birthday present from my collegues at work. Am I lucky? Yes!!! LOL.

Since reputation obliges, you inspired me to catch up and investigate in latest Elvis news. A dirty job, but somebody's got to do it ... LOL.

Have a great day, Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service