Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wishing Miss Ashley a very Happy Birthday and lots of Bolton Adventures this year to come!!!! Sending you a big hug!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Wishing you one of the best birthdays ever Ashley and as Kathy says many, many more Bolton Adventures.......have a wonderful day and a big kiss, as always, blown across the pond just for you Ashley and remember and catch it and keep it forever and remember too it is PARTY time now !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I sure like that birthday card Sylvia!!!! Thanks for the repeat :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you Ashley & celebrate it good with many more returns. I'm sure there will be some MB events coming your way. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thank you robin very much love Ashley 

Thank you bob and Kathy love Ashley

trés trés belle carte Sylvia, trés belles émotions.

Je souhaite un très bon anniversaire à Asthley et Kathy que vos vies soient remplies de petits bonheurs et de rencontres merveilleuses

Tendrement

katia

Thank you very much katia love Ashley 

avec trés trés grand plaisir

Tendrement

katia

Happy Birthday Greetings to Ashley from South Africa.
Hope you have a great day and many more.

Love Gail K. South Africa

Thank you very much Gail love Ashley

A very happy birthday to miss Ashley Hayes. I wish you lots of happy times with your friend Michael this year! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service