Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Florin, Happy Birthday to You

Marie from Prague

A Happy, Happy Birthday Florin and hope you have a wonderful day !! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday to Florin, Holly and Helena and anyone else I'm behind on. I do them on FB and forget about this thread here..

Hoping all of you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Robin in MD:)

Sending you a Very Happy Birthday Wish, Florin.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Happy birthday to you Florin & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Have to wish Ivana a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little bit of Mr. Bolton too .........................................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hallo Ivana, I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays liebling, wherever you are! Ivana's been in the process of moving so not sure if she's made it yet. I wish for you a very happy new life,, lots of opportunities and all the joy in the world! Have a wonderful day Ivana, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Hi dear Ivana,

I wish you a Happy Birthday!! Sending big birthday hugs your way!

Take care,

Nicolette xx

Happy Birthday Ivana :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you Ivana & celebrate it good with many more returns girl.

Better late than never as they say--Ivana I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Happy Birthday, Ivana, and wishing you a day of special birthday moments.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service