Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Janniche, welcome back LOL. Happy belated birthday!! All the best, esp. for your school achievements, Astrid.

─▄████▄████▄*•❀•* Kathryn
██▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒██*•❀•* Happy Birthday
─▀██▒▒♥▒▒██▀*•❀•* and
───▀██▒██▀*•❀•* I wish You
─────▀█▀*•❀•* all the best into Your life

What's this Marie?

Robin,  it's congratulations for my friend Kathryn Ann Ruddell ... from this website

Thank you so very, very much Marie and this is a lovely surprise before I go off to dreamland tonight as Sylvia would say. You are a dear and I cherish your birthday wishes, your beautuful icon and you and our very handsome man in it!!!!! I love the roses, thank you!!!

A very sincere Big Hug to you, Marie!!

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Kathy, well it's past midnight, so let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday on your special day! :D Have a wonderful day sweetie and may this be the perfect kick-off to a yearful of happy surprises, special moments and your dreams coming true! Take good care of yourself my friend, big bear hugs to you, sincerely, your friend Sylvie xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk6R6LHegK0

Oh! Cool Marie. I understand girl. Kathy from Tulsa, I'm coming out here to wish you a hghappy birthday to you girl & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)))))

Happy Birthday Kathy T.!!! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come!

I send you big hugs from Holland,

Nicolette xx

Bonjour Kathryn,

I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Kathryn, that your day is beautiful and full of wonderful surprises

tendrement

katia

A Happy, Happy Birthday Kathy and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course that little bit of Mr Bolton too .....................................

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi All of you wonderful friends and thank you so very much for your very nice birthday treats here. I appreciate your taking the time to come on here and being so kind to post your lovely birthday greetings, icons and collages. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday!!!!
Great photos of MB, Sylvia, and that gorgeous butterfly in the corner. Love the little bear, Nicollette, LOL.... he is cute!!! Sylvie, you know I love Faith Hill, thanks for the HB video!!!!
Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Sorry I'm late here Kathy T..Hope you have a fantastic birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service