Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin and you are not late, thank you!!!! I am just now getting around, LOL..... My cat and I are being lazy right now, enjoying 70s and sunshine on the patio, birds chirpping and some MB from ANMHE. Going shopping and to lunch and being as I am a nightowl there is alot of this beautiful day left for me.

Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

No problem Kathy and hope you are having a great day and that is continues right over the weekend.....have a good one !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, cannot seem to move very fast today, it is a beautiful spring day and the fountains and outdoors on my patio are mesmerizing right now. I will take your great advice and just let it go through the weekend, you only turn 26 twice you know, LOL..... (kidding) but just had to throw a Wee One and MB in there.

Hugs,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY T!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Awe, thank you so very much, Gloria, no MB birthday for anyone is complete without a cake. It is lovely, thank you for this gorgeous collage.

I kidnapped my grandson from baseball practice and we went to eat. As mom was coming unglued on our return MB was singing NO PLACE TO RUN, NO PLACE TO HIDE,.LOL.......All is well and MIMI got her way, this time anyway. Of course I took the heat but you just about have to kidnap your teenagers to get time with them, LOL....
We had fun though. It is late in New York, I pulled off the road home to say thank you my dear friend!!!!

Big Hugs,

Happy birthday to you Kathy from Tulsa & celebrate it good with many more returns. You're 3 days older than my dear friend Jo Ann back in Maryland. :)

Dear Kathy, Happy Birthday to you !!! All the very best ... Cheers - Nic :)
Thank you Robin R. and Nic for birthday wishes. So far it has been a great birthday but more to come this evening. I am getting a little pooped out though, LOL..... A new spring after being cooped up during the winter. So much I want to do and so little time.
A very happy birthday to your friend as well, Robin R.

Thanks again, ladies!!!!

Hugs,

Happy Happy Birthday Kathy T!!!! Hope you enjoyed your day and many Bolton Adventures to you :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have a very Happy Birthday Pilar with more Bolton Adventures in your future :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Kathy for yesterday. Sounds like you had a fun day.

All the best.

Gail K. South Africa

Happy Birthday Pilar. Wishes for an awesome day filled with MB.

All the best.

Gail K. South Africa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service