Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia--Hmmmm trying to do that counting backwards thing now that MB does too eh!!! LOL NOT!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

I'm trying but somehow I don't think I'm going to have much luck.....should have got Dianna to have taken that date off the calendar last year !! lol   

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm glad Dianna didn't take your name off the callendar Sylvia. Joy. Wow! about the happy birthday & to have the person say my name or any Robin, is awesome girl. Wow! Loved it but I'm gonna, once again, thank everyone for their birthday wishes. Don't feel bad Sylvia, I ain't countin' backwards. I'm singing that special Beatles song. I ain't gonna say. Let y'all figure it out. :))))))))))))) I don't feel it either. People say I don't look it.

I also wanna thank everyone for their photos or pictures & for all descriptions. Sorry I'm not responding individually but too much typing for my hands. Love you girls & thanks Michael for all these awesome friends/fans. :))))

Aww, she must have been so thrilled, I'm so happy for her! She must be out partying right now! lol Thanks for sharing it Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Congrats Robin in CA for the nice tweet from MB!!! Happy birthday from me too...Have a fun filled day.

Robin in MD :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN R!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!  CONGRATS ON THE TWEET FROM MICHAEL  I ALWAYS POST A BIRTHDAY CAKE TO EVERYONE  HERE IS ONE FOR YOU  IT IS A CAKE THAT LOOKS LIKE A RECORD MADE WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING  IT HAS MUSIC NOTES ON TOP AND SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN  IT HAS WHITE FROSTING ON THE SIDES WITH MUSIC NOTES

GLORIA

Hey Gloria, very cool cake! Thanks for the description, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hey Robin R., that is fantastic, an MB tweet to you on your birthday. Hope you are celebrating good!!! Hugs

Kathy T. :-)

I think  Robin Rehder is having issues accessing this site to post again. I saw something over on her Twitter or FB page recently to that affect. I am hoping she can come and read the posts with her software if she cannot get in to post back.  Lovely birthday messages for her and how cool the tweet from MB! Thanks to the girls for asking him on her behalf!

Robin in MD:)

Happy Happy Birthday Robin R!!! Congrats on getting a special birthday message from Michael :))) Hope you have many Bolton Adventures on the horizon!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin R. (CA)-
Congrats on a birthday tweet from the man himself! WOO HOO LUCKY YOU! Hope you get back on the site soon to see we are all thinking of you and wishing you well.
Joy ;)
NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service