Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to wish a big Happy Birthday to our buddy Sylvia in Scotland..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SYLVIA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

(PRETEND A LITTLE MB IS SINGING TO YOU)!! I am not good at the fancy stuff but want to wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Robin in MD :)

Happy Birthday dear Sylvia!!

I hope that your Birthday is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy!!

I send you big hugs!

Nicolette xx

Oh Nicolette dank u voor zo'n mooi bericht en voor dat mooi, mooi beeld... alle die weinig katten... ze zijn prachtig! :) Dank u en dank u ook voor uw prachtige e-card... wat een prachtige, mooie verrassing dat was! :)

Bedankt Nicolette!! :)

Sylvia. Uw wee Schotse vriend

Oh Robin, Robin, Robin am I having one WOW of a birthday....you had better believe it !!!!! :)    Thanks for those words above and obviously for such a beautiful picture of Michael  BUT  (you know what is coming)  I cannot thank you enough for sending that tweet to MB asking him to tweet me a happy birthday and YES folks, MB tweeted and I will put the tweet on here later on for I have a little something of my own to put on here and so I am going to combine the tweet and my surprise to you all !!!!!!!!! ROFL.   You didn't think there wasn't going to be FUN around today...did YOU ????????

THANKS again Robin !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I woke up this a.m. to see that MB did send you a Happy Birthday tweet!! Yippee!!!!I am glad he saw the tweet and did that for you.. You are most welcome!!!Glad to do it and send you the pic of MB..I'm not good with the fancy things you guys are on here but wanted to do something for you..That was one of my pics from Chester....LOL

Have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY and now all we need to hear is some concerts coming your way!!!!!! (fingers crossed!!!)

Robin in MD:)

Yeah, everyone. While all these birthday messages were coming through, I was on the ole' mutt "Greyhound" going to Vegas. Love the cake, pictures & everything. I had read the morning of my birthday in my in box that I had gotten a tweet from the babe as I said but couldn't retrieve it until I got back & love it. Thanks to Tina&I think Sylvia or whomever, thanks. Hopenow I forgot what I was gonna say. ah! ha! Senility's setting in. NOT but thanks for everything girls. 

I got my software issues resolved. Even before I left. Thanks girls. It's neat to know I was missed. I missed you all toooooooo. Oops. the ring finger on the right hand got stiff. Goold ole' authur. :)))))))) did it on purpose.

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\)  Dear Sylvia
I wish You Happy Birthday and many reasons to smile in Your life

... if my first wish you dislike might succeed better with the second

and my third card is great thanks for Your wonderful page with rare news about our Michael

with love Marie, Your friend from Prague

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIA!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Thank you so much Gloria for your lovely greeting and that beautiful cake....THANKS Gloria and Mr. Bolton is singing his little heart out, right now......"Gotta' Keep Dreamin'" is on replay !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

OH Marie Děkuji, děkuji, děkuji za takové krásné fotečky!!! Co zábava, já mám tento narozeniny a sada tří obrazů dal právě to tak, tak zvláštní!!

Z hlouby svého srdce děkuji Marie!!  :)

Sylvia.   Váš malý skotský přítel.

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\)  just for You from my hart

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service