Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pardon,

Je ne sais pas si c'est de moi qu'il s'agit, mais mon anniversaire est le 13 oui, mais juin, je veux garder mes 45 ans encore un peu, non je rigole!!

En tout cas, si ces messages s'adressés à moi cela me touche énormement

Sorry,

I do not know if it's me it is, but my birthday is on 13 yes, but in June, I want to keep my 45 a little, not just kidding!

In any case, if these messages are sent to me, it affects me hugely

Merci à toutes

Happy to know we will be able to again send you birthday greetings in June, Katia, and enjoy the remainder of your 45 :-) Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Och well Katia at least in June we will all be on on the 13th and there will be no reason to send belated greetings to you !!! lol   Just make it that the celebrations for your birthday are starting from today and going to last all month !!!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

bonjour Sylvia,

Sans problèmes.Sylvie, Kathryn, Robin et je vous remercie de votre attention, il a été très émouvant pour moi. J'ai apprécié les messages et votre carte et le monsieur sur la carte ha! ha! Je ris. Bon alors à partir d'aujourd'hui, il ne me reste que 28 jours pour profiter de mes 45 ans, je me réjouis de mes 46 années le 13 Juin, parce que si je dois avoir de si beaux messages de vous tous, il est certain que «Je serais aux anges »(expression française)

without the problèmes.Sylvie, Kathryn, Robin and I thank you for your attention, it was very touching for me. I enjoyed the posts and your card and the gentleman on the map ha! ha! I laugh. Okay so from today, it remains for me only 28 days to take advantage of my 45 years, I look forward to my 46 years on June 13, because if I have to have such beautiful messages from you all, it Certainly, "je serais aux anges" (French expression)

merci beaucoup

tendrement

katia

Allo Katia, excuse-moi ma pauvre: je te vieillit trop vite! lol Jèai relu le message auquel j'ai répondu aujourd'hui et j'ai réalisé que tu avais écrit: un mois et 10 jours" après ton fils et non pas "et moi 10 jours après", je suis vraiment désolée... XP Au moins, nous allons tous se rappeler de ta vraie date! :D Fais attention à toi ma belle et bonne journée! Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi all, I'm sorry for the false alarm, I re-read Katia's message that I replied to today and realized I misstook "mois" which means "month" for "moi", which means "me", which obviously makes all the difference... At least, we'll remember it for next month! Again, sorry...

non vraiment rien de grave, Sylvie,  tous vos messages sont trés gentils à toutes

gros bisous

katia

We'll forgive you Sylvie and no apologies necessary for I for one am delighted to know that you can get "confused" in French so that makes me feel better about my "Scottish speak" !!!! LOL   I also get to play around with my little birthday card program again so I am delighted !!!! LOL

Hey Sylvia, OMG are you kidding me? I sincerely think French is the language of homonyms so good luck to anyone trying to learn it! lol One example, 3 words that are pronounced exactly alike, "pin", which means "pine, "pain" which means "bread" and peint" which means "painted". I rest my case! sorry to be off topic but thanks for your sympathy... :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Happy belated birthday, Katia, and I hope your day was very special!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Happy belated birthday to you Katia & celebrate it good with many more returns. Sorry I don't know how to work the translation mechanisum thing out here or anywhere so, if someone would like to translate my message to her & sorry for being off topic out here.

I would like to say on here a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to THIDA our very dear friend from Thailand.......Happy Birthday Thida !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service