Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merci à toi et à Matéo . Vous êtes super .

J'ai compris bien sûr et apprécié . Gros bisous à vous deux

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯) Happy Birthday Francoise
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ..♪♪♪ http://youtu.be/ITvsSRaeW2M

my wish to You from Prague

Happy birthday to you Fransoise & celebrate it good with many more returns&hopefully there will be MB shows for you. :)HapH

Happy Birthday Francoise!! Enjoy the fabulous photo above from Marie ;))) Beautiful job Marie!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Une Anniversaire, Heureux, Heureux Francoise !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Coucou , je suis là . Beaucoup d'émotions et de bonheur en lisant vos messages ! Merci à toutes pour avoir fait de ce jour , un jour merveilleux . Merci pour ces témoignages d'amitiés ,les vidéos, les photos .
Et oui , moi aussi je suis arrivée dans la décade suivante , 84 jours après Mo !
Mon 1er souhait, sera de récupérer la mobilité de mon bras et le 2ème d'aller à un voire deux concerts . Ce n'est plus un , mais deux maintenant !
Allez Katia ! Dès que c'est possible on se retrouve .
Sincèrement encore merci pour tout ce bonheur que vous m'avez envoyé .
Avec toute mon amitié .

Françoise

Hi, I'm here. Many emotions and happiness reading your messages! Thank you all for making this day a wonderful day. Thank you for these stories of friendships, videos, photos.
And yes, I also got in the next decade, 84 days after Mo!
My first wish is to recover the mobility of my arm and the second to go to a concert or two. This is not one, but two now!
Katia Go! As soon as possible we find ourselves.
Sincerely thank you again for all that happiness that you sent me.
With all my friendship.

Françoise

Allo Françoise,  on garde nos doigts croisés pour toi ma belle! Bonne journée! Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

I told Françoise we're all keeping our fingers crossed for her! :D 

Heal quickly Fransoise. I can relate to your injury. I wish you well.

Hope your birthday was MB fantastic, Francoise!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Plaisir Françoise et espérons que votre journée a été super! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi !

It was a sensational day and full of surprises. Again thank you all.
Sincerely.

Françoise

Een gelukkige, Gelukkige Verjaardag Nicolette! :)  Hope you have a fantastic day and absolutely nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little, little bit of Mr. Bolton.............

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service