Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very happy birthday to my sweet friend Nicolette: I wish you health, joy and serenity, plus an MB concert you can get to this year. :D Have a wonderful MB-filled day my friend! Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, your friend Sylvie xxx

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Nicolette and I hope your day is filled with sweet birthday surprises!!

Hugs,

Kathy T.

Happy Birthday Nicolette.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Dear Syvia, Sylvie, Kathy T and Sandy,

Thank you so much girls for your sweet birthday wishes, it means a lot to me!!

I had a wonderful day with my family yesterday!

Take care, I send you big hugs!

Nicolette xx

Happy birthday to you Nicolette&celebrate it good with many more returns girl. I'm glad you had an awesome day with family. :)

Happy Happy Birthday Nicolette!!!! Wishing you many Bolton Adventures your way :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday to you Nicolette , hope you have a wonderful time with your love one and all the very best year and ALWAYS:)

Big hugs from your friend in Thailand ,thidaxx

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/') Nicolette
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\) Happy Birthday to you

http://youtu.be/t_Z59ungDNw

Dear Robin R, Kathy, Thida and Marie,

Thank you so much girls for the Birthday wishes!!

Hugs! Nicolette xx

Bonjour Nicolette,

I wish you a wonderful birthday and that your year will be filled with surprises

Katia

Merci Katia! 

Bisous! Nicolette xx

Belated Birthday Wishes Nicolette, sorry this is late! 
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Love from NJ!
Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service