Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Kathy...it is and it will be thank you so much. lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Belated birthday wishes to Joan and anyone else I have missed, hoping all had a wondeful birthday. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I have also missed a lot this year...Sorrrrrrrrryyyyyy I have not been on the forum that much but the ones I know are lucky for me also on fb so there I send them my wishes....Still hope the pain will be less..so I can be here more this year than last. ;)

So to everyone and specialy to Joan happy birthday

Happy birthday to you Joan & celebrate it good with many more returns. If I said this twice, I'm truly sorry.H

Jacqueline,

Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy it with your loved ones!

Hugs from NJ,

Joy

Hi Jacqueline,
all apologies for the delay. Very happy birthday and all your wishes are realized.
Sincerely.
Françoise

Thanks Francoise...don't worry and yes I had a great time.

Bisous Jacqueline xxx

Happy Belated Birthday Jacqueline!!!! I hope you had a great one!! And for all those I've missed recently, I do hope you all had fabulous birthdays too. So sorry I don't check in here more often!!

Robin in MD:)

Add another belated Happy Birthday Jacqueline from me too!!!  Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties and hope it improves soon :) Take care and hopefully you will have more Bolton Adventures this year!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\) Happy Birthday Robin

wishes You

Marie from Prague

Thank you so much Marie for this lovely photo here and on FB.. You make such pretty collages!!!!!!

You all make me smile!!!

Robin in MD:)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Robin MD and hope you have a wonderful day filled with nothing but the obligatory fun, fun and then more FUN and of course Mr. Bolton too................................

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service