Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWWW Thanks Sylvia, I love this with the horse too.Reminds me of my horse I had, Dee...Right colors.... I'm getting over some minor surgery and not yet 100% so this made me smile...

Trying to have a good day, my friend is coming like always to visit and take me to lunch.

Thanks again for my pretty card on here and on FB!!!

Robin in MD:)

bonjour Robin,

Image du Blog francemarie.centerblog.net 

gros bisous

katia.

Thank you too Katia, So pretty!!!!!!! :):)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!! I wish you many more Bolton Adventures this year with lots of great reviews:)))) Take care and recover quickly!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Robin, I don't have pretty pictures and collages, but I still want to wish you a very happy birthday, a fun time with your friend  and celebrate life sweetie! Big warm birthday hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I appreciate your message very much too Sylvie!!! This getting old is for the birds tho!!LOL

Thanks so much!!

Hugs back!!!

Hey Robin, you're only old if you think you are sweetie. I have a friend who's turning 83 years young this year: I've told her she's not old, simply aged... :D I'm sure you'll feel timeless again after you've bounced back from your surgery. :D Take care sweetie and have a great day! More big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hey Robin. You think you're old? What about me? :))))))) JK girl. I don't feel my age. Sure don't act i & folks say I don't look it. Just a # girl. Hang in there. You're young @ heart. :)

Thanks Robin. LOL I know you are right but dang, not liking these numbers flying by each year!!LOL

No you don't look your age at all!!!! :):)

LOL Sylvia, Running horse for me?

It is the little horse in the picture for I took it from the animation and put in frame.

On Twitter may have to put in a belated one for just sent that on the off chance because remember China does not have access to Twitter or FB.   They have opened up Twitter and FB but only for the time of the forum and only in certain venues....like a hotel that some of the guests are staying in.....so believe Michael may have been in that hotel when he managed to get through on Twitter but he only did one tweet so it could be very much a case of a hit or a miss.  Know Richard Marx managed to send a tweet yesterday but he was inside a hotel so probably one where some guests are staying and have access too.   Will keep checking and see if he starts tweeting after show or try and work out when he may have left China.

Hope not too long till you are feeling 100% Robin but hope today you have a wonderful time and enjoy it all !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service