Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your efforts Sylvia.. That's ok...MB is very busy, I appreciate your kindness. Yes that's right China has limited access to these things....

I hope to be 100% by Monday...thanks again Sylvia! I truly appreciate it!!

Robin in MD:)

I hope you got a laugh out of my tweeting effort Robin. Omg...I am such a tech dork. I think I got it right this time after Sylvia's tutoring! Thanks Wee One! We just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you Robin :)  Have a great day!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The galloping horse is a cute little thing isn't it and of course couldn't resist when I know Robin MD loves horses Kathy.  No prob. on info. on tweet and have seen "right" one !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes I saw that Kathy R and you guys are too sweet. I appreciate the effort from you both!! Truly I do.  I had a great day with my girlfriend and we had lunch and was able to catch up and have some girlfriend time!! :)

Hubby came home with flowers and a cute card for me, so it's all good!! Been a nice day...

Thank you again!!

Robin in MD :)

And it shall get better because I just saw a retweet of my message to MB for your bd and it was retweeted by you know who!!!! LOL I am correct or am I being a tech dork again? Check the twitter feed :)

Tell me Robin Md....did you wear a pirate eye patch???? Little humor there :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No eye patch!! LOL Ok I just saw his retweet!!! That's different but I will take it!!LOL THANKS again to you and Sylvia both!!!!   So all of his followers saw my birthday tweet request from you girl!!LOL 

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIRACLES never cease Robin Md!!!  I thought for sure my tweet would sit in a "nest" somewhere and never see the light of day!!! I am sooooooooo excited for both of us...ROFL!!! Thanks Sylvia for your tutoring that made my tweet possible!!!! Too funny. Perhaps being in China that was the best he could do. I would certainly take that any day also...woohoo!!!!!!!! The West Coast meets the East Coast in China...LOL Thank you Michael!!!

You are very welcome birthday girl :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Fantastic and congratulations to you Robin MD getting a birthday greeting and to you also Kathy Rosario for working that "miracle" and you never even put "27" on the tweet !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin, Awesome about your tweet from MB.

Sylvia no tomes allowed in tweets therefore no 27!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Robin, I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends!

I'm sending you a birthday hug!

Nicolette xx

THANKS Nicolette, I feel your hug!!! Beautiful card. You all are so talented doing these things.. So pretty.

Thanks again!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service