Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coucou Boltonette,

Je te souhaite un super anniversaire et rien que du bonheur pour les jours à venir .

Je croise les doigts .

Bisous

Françoise

Ma boltonette donc ce message est pour moi, puisqu'on a monté notre association LES BOLTONETTES AND CO !! je ne sais pas quoi te dire a si !! un grand Merci !!! Merci pour l'aventure et d'être là gros bisous ma Françoise

tendrement

katia

Tu exagères ! Merci pourquoi . Toi aussi tu es là dans les moments plus difficiles . C'est ça l'amitié !

Bisous

Françoise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KATIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Have a wonderful birthday, Katia, and enjoy your special day!!!

Big Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Bonjour Kathryn,

merci énormément, oui le jour est arrivé le 13!!! Ton message me rempli le coeur de joie, et c'est merveilleux de partagér des jours spéciaux comme les anniversaires alors que l'on est si loin!!!

tendrement

katia

thank you a lot, so the day arrived on 13! Your message filled my heart with joy, and it's wonderful to share special days like birthdays while we are so far!

merci encore Kathryn

I have waited all day, Katia, knowing France is ahead of U. S. time. Celebrate good, Katia!! Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Kathryn,

vous êtes adorable Kathryn, c'est merveilleux et trés tendre de votre part, J'adore. Oui en France il est bien le jeudi 13 juin et il est exactement 01h 21 du matin

bisous

katia

kathryn,

you are so sweet  Kathryn, it's wonderful and very kind on your part, I love it, you're an angel. Yes it is in France Thursday, June 13 and it is exactly 1h 25 morning

Big Hugs

katia

Then you better get some sleep, Katia, you have a big day coming up, you will need some rest!!!!! Hugs,

kathryn,

non, je ne dors pas encore, je parle avec Françoise, je ne travaille pas, et tout à l'heure à 08am30 j'amène mon fils au college, et je veux recevoir le meilleur des cadeaux : un gros bisous de mon fils et un merveilleux je t'aime maman. je ne veux sans doute pas le fêté, mais j'ai toute l'année pour avoir de merveilleuses surprises ha !ha!

No, I don't sleep, I talk with Françoise, I don't work, and at 08am30 I lead  my son to college, and he will give me the best  of gifts: a big kiss from my son and wonderful I love you MAMAN. I will not celebrate my birthday , but I have all year to have wonderful surprises ha ha!

BIG HUGS et gros bisous

katia

Awwww, a sweet day coming up for you and your son, Katia, and I wish you both sweet birthday memories made on your birthday!!

Hugs,

Happy birthday to you Katia & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

Bonjour Robin,

Thank you so much, this is very kind and I appreciate a lot Big Hugs

katia

Merci énormément, c'est trés gentil et j'apprécie beaucoup

katia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service