Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101745

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for all the good wishes! I didn't realize Aug. 30th was such a popular day!

Anna :o))
Happy Birthday Anna, sorry I missed it yesterday, hope you had a lovely day.

Love Deb xx
Hey Sharon, thanks, I did have a wonderful day! I even had a Bolton surprise! I've found on a really old recording, an old "Dr Pepper" commercial with Michael singing "Bad case of loving you"! I've searched high and low on Youtube to be able to share with you all but haven't found it yet, but it was a complete surprise and it made my day! Thanks again for the birthday wish Sharon, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Wow ,i have never heard that ,be fun to .Glad you enjoyed your day Slyvie.xx
Hey Robin from California, today is Anna Mason's birthday: the one who takes care of Orrin's fan site. I've wished her happy birthday about 4 times since yesterday! lol Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I know. girl it's Anna Mason's birthday&thanks for showing me the commercial with dr. Pepper. Shucks. I thought it was Robert Palmer. Wow! loved it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Happy Birthday Shari, have a great day.
Enjoy!!

Love Deb xx
Hi, Anna, Sharri, Shanon & Sylvie
Happy Birthday !!!! Wishing you all the best
Take care
Mariu
Happy birthday Sharri ,Shannon and Anna ,sorry its late.Hope you had a fab day.xx
I would like to wish Kiku Collins (Michaels trumpet player )a wonderful birthday .She is truly a lovely lady .Have fun Kiku.xx
I didn't know it was Kiku's birthday cool&Sharon, you too, happy birthday.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I know it's not wishing happy birthday but mariu, cool seeing you out here as I've seen you on the yahoo group. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service