Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom,

Sorry to hear you are both sick on your Birthday! Get well soon and celebrate later!

Hugs from NJ

Joy

Take care Tom and hope both you and Ashley are feeling much, much better very, very soon !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope you both are feeling better today, Tom. Get well soon!!

Kathy T. :)

A very happy birthday to my fellow Virgo Kellie Brown, to day the 9th! Have a wonderful day, doing the things you love and hope you can squeeze a little snuggle time with your grandson. :D Much health and happiness on your special day Kellie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Kellie! Hope you spend it with loved ones, and spend lots of time with little Landon!

Joy

NJ

Hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful day Kellie.....Happy Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Have a very happy birthday, Kellie, and I hope it is filled with lots of sweet memories made. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Kellie Happy Birthday

Hi Everybody,

Just have a quick minute on the computer today, and wanted to say thanks to all for the cards and special Birthday wishes, it has already started out to be the best! Much like Sylvie's, mine will probably carry on for the whole week as friends keep popping up with more excitement!

I'm off now to the American Legion Post 500 for more great times and good food...

Thanks to each and everyone, for a very Special Day!

Kellie

Have you checked the page that Pilar started for the competition for the programme from Spain Kellie ???????????????????????????? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I am extremely behind so, I want to come out here & wish everyone in August, September happy birthdays & celebrate them good with many more returns.

Happy Birthday Gail

my wish to You from Prague

http://youtu.be/bw6jQw6OfLU

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service