Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Bernadette,

I wish You all the best

with love Marie

Happy birthday to you Bernadette & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Happy Birthday to you & hope you spent your day with loved ones!

Joy ;)

NJ

Joyeux anniversaire ma belle Bernadette, je te souhaite de la santé et beaucoup de bonheur infusé de Michael pour ta journée spéciale. Je n'ai que mes voeux à t'offrir, mais ils viennent du coeur! Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, ta "grande soeur"  Sylvie :D

I wished Bernadette a happy birthday, much health and Michael-infused happiness for her special day. I told her I only have my wishes but they come from the heart and signed “big sister” because that’s what she calls me... :D

P.S.: Bernadette's birthday is today, the 8th.

Joyeux anniversaire Bernadette!! I hope you have a great day with your family and loved ones!!

Bisous!

Nicolette xx

Have a Very Happy Birthday, Bernadette, and a very special day filled with sweeet birthday surprises. Hugs

Katht T. :)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Bernadette and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Bernadette,

Je te souhaite un magnifique anniversaire, que ce jour soit rempli de joies et de sourires

Tendrement

katia

Hi Bernadette,

Hope today is full of fun surprises and lots of Michael's music being played to make your Birthday a special one!!!

Happy Birthday!

Kellie

Très bon anniversaire Bernadette . Beaucoup de bonheur et de surprises pour cette journée spéciale !

Bisous .

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE BERNADETTE! QUE VOUS AVEZ UN FUN MERVEILLEUX REMPLI ET MICHAEL JOURNEE REMPLI

GLORIA

Want to come on here today and wish AMELIA ROSE (Millie) an amazing 3rd birthday !!! :)   Happy, Happy Birthday AMELIA !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service