Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Marie!! Love the MB note too ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

Hope you have a wonderful birthday spent with loved ones!

Hugs from NJ

Joy ;)

Thanks Joy....and I had a wonderful day with my guys :) AND of course thanks for my birthday cloud!!!! Still the same ol' Iconic Joy!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Glad to hear you had an awesome birthday. Birthdays are cool. Better to not have them. Heheheheheh

Have a Very Happy Birthday, Kathy R., and I hope your day is special in every way. Big Birthday Hug,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Kathy T!! A big hug back at you!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Kathy and hope you have a wonderful day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course that little bit of Mr.Bolton too........Happy Birthday !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour Kathy,

I wish you a wonderful Happy Birthday with lot of smiles :)

Tendrement

Katia

Happy Birthday Kathy!! I hope you have a great day with family and friends!

Hugs,

Nicolette xx

Thanks Nicolette!!! Had a very nice birthday :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Katia!!! Very sweet of you :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Kathy in CA!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!!!!!! Love the card Sylvia!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service