Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie, an awesome version of "You've Gotta friend."

Hi girls and hope Katia doesn't mind if I add a little bit for it also says on top, in red, "Happy Birthday Michael" and it is taken backstage, in presumably his dressing room and you can see members of the crew in background looking on and it is a beautiful cake and big enough that they would all get a slice !!! lol

Also want to say, to let everyone that looks in here know, I will put the picture on Michael's birthday thread including the band and crew in birthday wishes on there and I will also message band, especially Cameron, and let them know what I have done and give them link if they wish to come on and leave Michael any special messages of their own.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Robin, yes it's awesome, I'll need to double-check if I have it or else find where to buy it: I love this song! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Hi all, I just want to wish my friend Florin a very happy birthday, though it might be tomorrow in Finland already. He doesn't post very often, but when he does, it counts! I hope you've had a very special day with your family and hope that you get some MB action in your area in the near future! Take care Florin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

A Happy, Happy Birthday Florin

and hope you have a wonderful day

filled with nothing but

fun, fun and then more FUN

and of course

Mr. Bolton too !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Happy birthday to you Florin & celebrate it good with many more returns.

A Happy, Happy Birthday Ivana and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course Mr. Bolton !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A very happy birthday to you Ivana and hope you spend it doing the things you love, while waiting for your present in May! Take care liebling. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Happy Birthday dear Ivana, I hope you have a wonderful day, see you in May!! :)

Big Hugs, Nicolette xx

Happy Birthday Ivana.. And also belated Happy Birthday to all of the ones I missed here. Sorry.

Robin in MD :)

Have a Very Happy Birthday, Ivana, and I hope your day is special in every way :)).

Kathy T. :)

Very Happy Birthday Ivana,  many exceptional gifts, and all your dreams come true.

Sincerely .

Françoise .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service