Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to you Ivana & celebrate it good girl with many more returns.

Happy Birthday Ivana for yesterday, hope all your wishes were fulfilled.

Take care.

Gail K South Africa

Happy Birthday Ivana and Ashley said to tell you that on your birthday that you can eat all the cake that you want. Love You!

Happy Belated Birthday Ivana, hope it was great!

Joy ;)

NJ

A Happy, Happy Birthday Kathy T and hope you have an absolutely wonderful day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and I hope too a little, little bit of Mr. Bolton.   Have a great day Kathy and enjoy everything....go for it girl !!!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour Kathy,

I wish you a happy birthday, this day brings you lots of smiles and for the coming year, and of course full of fabulous concerts Michael Bolton I send you all my tenderness

Bisous and Giant Hugs

katia

je te souhaite un heureux anniversaire, que cette journée t'amène beaucoup de sourires ainsi que pour l'année à venir, et bien sûr pleins de fabuleux concerts de Michael Bolton Je t'envoie toute ma tendresse

Thank you so much sweet Katia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

My dear Kathy, I want to wish you the most wonderful birthday, surrounded with love and attention, a lot of Mr Bolton and full of special moments. With love and big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada  xxx

Thank you my dear Sylvie and right now I am surrounded by some of the best friends I have ever known right here on the site. What a nice way to start my birthday morning :))))). Hugs,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY T...I wish you a day filled with fun and smiles!!!

Hugs!!!

Robin in MD:)

Thank you very much Robin MD. and so far I am smiling and here are a few for you too :):):):):). Hugs,

Beautiful Sylvia my friend, thank you so very much...I love the collages you ladies do and this one tickles me pink ;). I kicked off my birthday with ANMHE :))......Thank you, my friends, for your part in alot of TLAT, I'll Be There, and Lean On Me this past year and finally getting to meet our MB too :)). Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service