Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Katrin . Days, hours and minutes that have enchanted me. thank you for your wishes. Big hugs from France ♥

Danke Petra ! for your good wishes. They are achieved​​. It was a fabulous day. An exceptional gift!

Hi folks and especially those with birthdays right now like Joy and Francoise......Happy, Happy Birthday to you both; Joy belated but according to my notifications, Francoise's today or, is that wrong Francoise ?????   Whatever, I'll say again Happy Birthday and here for you both is little pic of Michael taken somewhere on my travels ....have FUN girls !!! :)

Funny how I keep getting that rear view but I must try for a clearer one.......LOL    Yeah, "Bum of the Year !!" every year !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

may be so ???????????

Great photo Marie ! Thank you ♥

That's what ya call "Hot Bun" of the year :)  *Sigh*  He's so freakin cute!  Thank you for sharing--I like rear views, depending one who's rear view I'm having to look at haha!

Glad you enjoyed Joy and thanks Marie for making my picture lighter....don't know how you managed it but thanks !!!! :)

Another "Rear of the Year" picture and he was just about to do jump at end of "Steel Bars" in Southend in this pic.

¨Sylvia,

in PowerPoint modify

Marie

Thanks for tip Marie will need to look at that site....thanks !!! :)

Wohhhh Sylvia . It is very hot in France!! May 21th is the day of my birthday and I reply late. Thank you for this photo Sylvia. An angle photographic awesome lol!

Hugs from France

Hi all, I'm coming in today to wish our sweet Nicolette a very happy birthday and a fabulous stay on that MB cloud from her RAH show this week! Have a wonderful birthday, full of little attentions Nicolette, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Happy birthday to you Nicolette & celebrate it good with many more returns. If there is anyone out here that I may have missed, I wish all of you the same.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service