Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have A Very Happy Birthday, Jacqueline, and I hope your day is full of fun birthday moments :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUELINE!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUNFILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Happy Birthday Jacqueline and anyone else I've missed this week. I wish all of you a wonderful Birthday!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you all for the great birthday wishes...also on here.

I love them all the pictures and the cake etc...thank you for taking the time...

lots of love Jacqueline xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( for Robin I have post a picture with thank you on this page )

Dear Gloria,

When is the cake coming lol lol...I would loveeeeeeeeeeee to eat it lol. Ok you can have some to lol..

And something nice to drink first a Latte Macchiato mmmmmmmhhhh jammie and Michael on the back lol..

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Happy birthday to you Elaine & celebrate it good with manmy more returns. Also, if I missed any other birthdays, please forgive me. I wish you the same. I was out of town a couple days & don't have the up-to-date iPhone & stuff like that.

Happy Birthday Elaine!! Have a great one!!

Hey Robin R, it's your friend Elaine's birthday? A very happy birthday Elaine and hope you have a day as special as you are! :D I know she's very good to you Robin so she deserves it. :D I know she doesn't really come on here, so you tell her we wish her a happy birthday. Take care Robin. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I know it is a little less than an hour yet before your birthday Robin MD. but...........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROBIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! :)). I hope your day is full of sweet surprises and lots of MB too :). Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday Robin

wishes You Marie from Prague

Thanks so much Maria, I love the card, adorable!!!!

A very happy birthday to you Robin, I hope you can spend it doing the things you love. May  today be your special day, just for you, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service