Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

A Happy, Happy Birthday to Lee who had quite a mix up with her birthday on FB and got a whole load last Sunday, a tad early, so I'm definitely wishing you a great day on the right day Lee.....have a super time !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Have a Very Happy Birthday Lee and I hope it is filled with many sweet moments :)).

Kathy T. :)

Though I'm unable to send a card so to speak, Robin, I'm coming out here to wish you a happy birthday to you & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Happy birthday to you Lee & celebrate it good with many more returns. Also, if there is someone out here named Elaine, I also want to come out here & wish you a happy birthday & also celebrate it good with many more returns.

Thank you for your birthday wishes Robin! I appreciate it!

Robin in MD :)

Happy birthday Lee, I hope this has been and continues to be the best birthday ever! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Belated Birthday Lee!

Hello Robin,

Sincerely from France

Happy Birthday and ...

Awww Thanks Francoise! Love it!!! LOL

Robin in  MD :)

Happy Birthday Robin...what fun all these fancy birthday greetings!! Hope you had a great day :)) Here's to  #139!!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy R. I appreciate it. LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service