Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonjour Robin :) Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much :)

Hugs

Katia

I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KATIA and I am sending you hearts from mine to yours ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡and stars to wish upon☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆. I hope MB fills your day with some special moments to. Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Happy birthday to you Katia & celebrate it good with many more returns. Robin the boltonnut from Southern Nevada

Happy Birthday dear Katia!! I send you birthday hugs from Holland! ;)

Nicolette xx

Coucou, Nicolette :)

so kind of you :) I adore ! so cute :) Thanks so much I send you Giant Bisous ha!! From France :)))))

Tenderness

Katia

Dearest Katia,

Happy birthday/bon anniversaire!! And many more happy and healthy years. I hope you have a great day with all the people you love dear..Un grand bisous a big kis lots of love jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Coucou :) Jacqueline :)

Thanks for your sweet wishes :) this is very nice of you :)
I greatly appreciate :))))))) I send you millions of Bisous Take care of you my Beautiful :) Much love and  Smiles for you

Tenderness

Katia

Hello Robin R,

This is adorable :) Thanks so much Robin Giant Hugs

Tenderness

Katia

Coucou my Beautiful Kathy T,

Your words are filled with tenderness and you gave me the smile while reading them :) Your sweetness are crossed oceans and I thank you Immensely ! I hope that you feel a little better today I send you all my Tenderness + Full of smiles + Giant Hugs

Bisous Kathy

Katia

Bonsoir Katia, je suis là un peu en retard, mais non moin sincère, alors un très joyeux anniversaire ma belle! J’espère que tu as passé une très belle journée, te laissant gâter d’amour et de petites attentions! Prends soin de toi ma belle et souviens-toi qu’en gagnant un chiffre,  tu ne fais que t’approcher plus près de la perfection! :D Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSNkJpXda3U

Hi Katia, I’m here a bit late, but no less sincere, so a very happy birthday to you! I hope you’ve had a beautiful day, being spoiled with love and little attentions! Take good care of yourself and remember that by gaining a number, you’re only getting closer to perfection! Big hugs and kisses, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3  

Bonjour ma Douce Sylvie,

Merci beaucoup :) cela me touche énormément et la vidéo est géniale et me rappelle Mon Matéo :) J'espère que tu vas bien :) je me rappelle que tu as de fabuleux moments à venir ! et je suis déjà heureuse pour toi !!  je suis déjà Parfaite lol donc pas besoin que le chiffre change lol Je plaisante !! Je te remercie encore de penser à moi et je te souhaite le meilleur, plein d'amour et de merveilleux sourires Gros Câlins xoxo Sylvie

avec toute ma tendresse

Katia

Allo Katia, hihi tu n’aurais pas dû être encore debout à cette heure! XD Je savais que la vidéo te rappellerais Matéo, c’est pour ça que je l’ai choisie! :D Ça va assez bien ma belle et j’espère  qu’on pourra en bavarder bientôt. Je suis très occupée, mais je voulais prendre un moment pour toi. :D lol J’apprécie ta grande humilité! Lol  De rien ma belle, merci des tes gentils mots et on s’en reparle bientôt! Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie Qc canada xxx

Katia thanked me for the video, said it was awesome and it reminded her of her son and I told her that’s why I chose it. :D I also told her she shouldn’t have been up at  that hour. She hoped I was doing well and is happy for  my upcoming happy events. She said she was already perfect, lol so the number won’t change anything and I told her I appreciated her humility! XD She thanked me again and sent me good wishes. I told her I hoped we could catch up soon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service