Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Theresa and I hope you enjoy the site :)).

Kathy T. :)

Happy birthday to you & celebrate it good with many more returns as I always & Theresa, welcome to the forum. Hope Diana is ok.

Bonjour Tina ,

Joyeux anniversaire  Bonheur + sourires +Joie + amour + Bisous  pou...

Happy Birthday Happiness + smiles + Joy + Love + Kisses for you Giant Hugs

Tendrement

Katia

Hi Theresa and Welcome to the forum! Be gentle with you? Don't worry we don't bite! I wonder why you say that, we are nice, I think you will like us & fit right in. You participate as much or little as you want. Look around to try & figure the site out, and Sylvia Doughty & Sylvie Boisvert probably are your best bet on getting you help ASAP. But any other of us who you see on here regularly can help you out. Just ask!
Joy ;)
NJ

Well folks this is a busy, busy day on here today for we have THREE birthdays to celebrate and first of all we have KAREN who has reached the milestone of 60, the new 40, when life just begins and I can testify to that, no problem at all.   Then we have our "newbie" THERESA Fleuchar who I hope is enjoying being with us all on MB's.   We then have our very, very dear friend from Portugal, SILVIA PS, who I hope is having an absolutely wonderful, wonderful day and who deserves it more than anyone for, possibly a lot of our newbies and some others don't know that, Silvia has spent the last few years WINNING her tough, tough battle against cancer....well done Silvia and you know I send you the most warmest of wishes for an absolutely fantastic day with your family that, a few years ago, you wondered if you would ever share with them another such day and here you are only because you are one beautiful and one strong lovely lady and I wish you all the very, very best Silvia, all the very best my dear friend.

A Happy, Happy Birthday Karen and wishing you the most wonderful of days filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little of Mr. Bolton too.....have a wonderful day Karen, wherever and whatever you are up to this weekend and may your 60th celebrations last all year !!! :) 

To you Theresa, may you have a wonderful day and hope you enjoy celebrating your birthday with us all on here, for the first time, and do hope you hang around to celebrate next year's too !!!! :)

......and last, but not least, to you Silvia a wonderful, beautiful day is wished and hope with each day, throughout this year, you continue to improve and quality of life gets nothing but better and better for you .....sending you big bear hugs and lots of love !!! :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know neither Karen, nor Theresa, nor Silvia. But every birthday child deserves a greeting!

I wish everyone a happy birthday and good health in the new year of age!

Petra (Germany)

Okay, here goes: Karen, I wish you a very happy birthday, I’m told that you’re a very special personand deserved many times over your wonderful present you got last week, so I’m sure you’ll spend today surrounded by love. :D Theresa, have a wonderful birthday and we’ll look forward to get to know you and sharing on the forum with you. My dear Silvia, I hope you have the best birthday ever, with many happy surprises, much love and the brightest outlook for the future, God bless you sweetie. <3 Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy, Happy Birthday, Karen, Sylvia PS and Theresa and I hope all of you ladies had a great time on your birthdays and many sweet surprises too :). Hugs,

TO SYLVIE CANADA....I am having trouble sending PMs, Sylvie, and to your emails as well....so sorry, sweetie, but I am smiling big for you in response !!!! :)))))))))).
I have to work on this problem but no time this weekend. I just wanted you to know Sylvie that I tried to answer but nothing would send. Big Happy Hug To You :).

Hi all, well it's another double-whammy today for birthdays. Today is Michael's daughter Isa's birthday and hard to believe she'll have a milestone next year! Happy birthday Isa! It's also Tina Poppa from Ct's birthday. She's a sweet and gentle soul who doesn't post often. Have a wonderful birthday Tina, I hope you spend it doing the things you love and hope you get the good news of a Michael concert in your area soon! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

I second Sylvie and say Happy, Happy Birthday Isa and hope it proves to be a fantastic one for you and one where all your dreams come true !!! :)

A Happy, Happy Birthday also to Tina and hope you have a wonderful day and a super, super year !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday to all the birthdays this past week that I've missed on this thread.. I hope everyone had a great day!!

Happy Birthday to Isa and also Tina today!!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service