Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy, Happy Birthday Isa and Tina and I hope your special day is filled with wonderful birthday moments :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Dear Tina,

I wish you a magical day, many gifts, surrounded by your family and friends. Big hugs :) 

Sincerely from France 

Francoise

A very happy birthday to Karen, who has reached a milestone!

And had a wonderful weekend of celebrating!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ

Happy first birthday on the site to Theresa!

Joy ;)

NJ

Silvia,

Wishing you a very happy, healthy birthday!

Joy ;)

NJ

Happy Birthday to Tina!

Joy ;)

NJ

Happy Birthday to All of you who share your birthday's in August:)! May you All have your Cake& Eat it, too:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi everyone, I know I'm a few hours late for Italian time, but I want to wish Chiara from Italy a very happy birthday, today the 16th still here. I hope she's had a wonderful birthday, soaking in the Italian sun. I was just reading "Under the Tuscan sun", which reminded me... :D BTW, since we're all used to how this thread works, I just want to bring to everyone's attention an update our Gail was kind enough to post on the initial post of this thread. So, if anyone wants to be added to the birthday calendar, until we have news from Dianna, please let me know. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Rita

my wish from Prague

Marie

Happy birthday Rita, I hope you have a great day and an MB concert in your near future, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy, Happy Birthday to Chiara and Rita. I hope you both celebrate good and with some MB too :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday Chiara

my wish from Prague

Marie

http://youtu.be/caGA2K4jtdQ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service