Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to everyone celebrating their birthdays this month & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Felice compleanno Chiara e Rita.

Vi auguro una splendida giornata con la famiglia e gli amici, lotti dei regali e un sacco di concerti di MB .

Cordiali saluti da Francia  ♥

Francesca .

Just want to come on here and wish all those who have had birthdays recently, and whom I have missed, belated warmest wishes and I hope you all had a wonderful, wonderful day and that the following year proves to be one of the best.   Hoping you have nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN for life is worth living and it is too short not to do so everyday !!! :)   Slainte Mhath !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Want to come out here today and wish Orrin Bolton a wonderful, wonderful birthday and hope it is just the start of an equally wonderful year ......Happy Birthday Orrin !!! :)

Want also to take opportunity to thank Gail and Sylvie for everything they have done in allowing update of birthday calendar to continue, in Dianna's absence from thread, and if you wonder what I am talking about please check out addition made, by Gail, to description at top of page which contains Sylvie's updated birthday list.   Thanks girls !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, thanks a lot for your mention but that wasn't necessary sweetie. : )  I just hope Dianna is back soon.  Well obviously, I also want to underline Orrin's birthday, a sweet guy who's always been kind to me. I wish him the happiest of birthdays and for his muses to always be with him. I'll send him my wishes directly. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Aw! Happy birthday to Orrin & may he celebrate it good with many more returns. Cool Gail & Sylvie are keeping up with the birthdays. Hope Dianna will come back. Pray she's all right but probably busy.

An updated list has been added today!  Thanks Sylvie!  Gail

My pleasure Gail, enjoy your vacation sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if she's ever visited this page, but I want to wish my friend Amie a very happy birthday! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1EjzJT1OOM

Amie, I wish you a glorious day filled with happy surprises and hope you spend it doing the things you love. Take care and God bless. Câlins, sincèrement, ton amie Sylvie xxx

Hi everyone, I'm just catching up and realized I almost forgot to wish Shannon  Chambers (formerly Warren) a happy birthday, so a very happy birthday to you Shannon! I hope you've had a wonderful day and that everything is perfect in your little world. Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Happy birthday to Amie & Shannon. Celebrate it girls good with many more returns. with

Hi Everyone, I want to come out here & wish Sylvie from QC Canada a happy birthday as of August 30. Celebrate it good girl with many more returns. Hope I'm not stepping out of line doing this as I don't run the birthdays. But had to come out here & wish a special BB an extremely good one.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service