Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie,

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my dear friend! Here's to a wonderful year for you. I know you have a concert sometime coming up so that is great and now you have a beautiful grandbaby to enjoy! I know how wonderful that is, I just can't get enough of being a Nana! 

Also I agree we need to update the birthday list somehow. We don't want to leave anyone out, but there are names on there for sure that are not active at all. So how ever we can get the word out to re-sign up for this list-we need to do it.

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ

Hi Joy, well it’s a joy to hear from you! :D Thank you for your good wishes sweetie, I know you’re busy so I appreciate you taking the time. I was fortunate enough to “see” my granddaughter 3 times in her first month, so can’t complain too much. She seems to love sleeping in my arms so I’m simply blessed. :D Aside from my MB concert, I also have a wedding to look forward to, so life is good! Oh my, how old is Emmet now? I’m sure you’re getting into the fun stuff... Well, since I have the birthday list, I’m thinking that maybe I could put a star next to names of fans who haven’t been active to our knowledge since 2010 with a footnote? I could remove the star if the situation changes. It’s a thought... Oh yeah, in case you missed it, Gail added an updated Word document I’ve compiled to the initial post above. Gail told me she might be able to change the format, in case anyone doesn’t have Word. Let’s see what everyone else thinks and we’ll go from there. Take care Joy and thanks again my friend, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxxxx

Sylvie & Gail, concerning the birthday list. I'd like for it to be going on & I wish you both well with updating the list. Whatever you both feel is best. If there's any birthdays I've missed in August, I truly apologize. Happy birthday to everyone & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Emmett is almost 15 months old already! Walking like a champ, but still falling of course! Yes, this age is so cute, he babbles about everything, smiles, laughs and really is getting into his own personality. He is a good boy, let's just hope he doesn't go through those "terrible two's!"
As far as the Birthday List, I did see Gail's new list. Most people have MS Word. I don't know about Apple/Mac computers? Maybe a PDF file would be the best for everyone? Gail might know, or have her ask a computer geek person!
Hugs XX
Joy
NJ

HI GAIL!   THANKS FOR THE UPDATED BIRTHDAY LIST  I HAD SOME PROBLEMS OPENING THE ATTACHMENT  I DO HAVE MS WORD BUT STILL HAD PROBLEMS  I TOOK JOY ADVICE AND CONVERTED THE FILE TO PDF  I THINK IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER  YOU WILL NEED ADOBE ACROBAT READER TO OPEN THE FILE  HOPE THIS WORKS FOR EVERYONE

GLORIA

Attachments:

Gloria to the rescue......THANKS a million Gloria !!! :)   I do not have Microsoft word so I couldn't access and didn't know you could change to pdf so I will save your link until calendar is changed again by another addition.  I was wondering if, when you get an addition Sylvie, you could post it on here so that those that keep own calendars could change ?

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gloria, sorry to hear you had trouble opening the file, but glad you were able to change it too. As I've said to Joy, hope Gail can upload both formats to accomodate everyone, thanks sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc canada :D

Just to say if it is only me that doesn't have access to Microsoft word and therefore can't access, or change to pdf, then please, I don't want anyone being given more work, especially Gail, because as I said to you Sylvie, when we were initially discussing how to change the set up for the actual calendar because neither of us had been successful in contacting Dianna and we both agreed an upgrade of some sort was needed but that just because I do not have Microsoft word I said I was perfectly happy to follow your lead and I still am.  We agreed it made more sense for one person to be in overall charge and therefore, as you had no objection to doing Sylvie we agreed it is you who any member that wishes to be added to the calendar gets in touch with and I know that you will then post a birthday greeting to them and I will pick up new members that way and I am perfectly happy in doing so.

If, of course, I am not the only one having trouble accessing Microsoft word then I will shut up and both you and Gail can work out what is best for everyone.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, great thanks

It is Sylvie Boisvert who is doing all the work Marie along with Gail, not me but thanks a million for your beautiful yellow rose of friendship for it is gorgeous and you of course know the yellow rose is my favourite.  For Sylvie what Marie has posted is not a picture with a frame, or anything like, but a single deep yellow rose just sitting on the white background of the computer screen and it is just about fully open and showing a few leafs coming out from and it is beautiful, can smell the scent !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks very much for the pic description Sylvia. As Gloria said, you weren't the only one who couldn't access, but at least you have it now. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Joy, aww, that’s so cool: the fun age before they learn the word “no”! :D  I did think of a PDF file, but I’m having a lot of trouble editing PDF files, but Gail did tell me she was able to convert my Word file to PDF if anyone would need it. I’m not sure if she’s able to upload both formats up there, so they don’t get lost in the pages.  I’m not sure if she’s available, but we can ask when she peeks in. Thanks Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service