Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wishing Mariu (Maria) a Happy, Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day and an equally wonderful year !! :)   Hope too your year is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course hoping too that you manage to get to a Michael concert, I do hope so Mariu, I do hope so !!! :) 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Wishing Mariu a very happy birthday, I hope you have a fun-filled day and hope all your dreams come true! Take good care and hope to read you here again soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday Mariu lolllett.

A Very Happy Birthday to Patience and Marui. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Happy Birthday to both Patience and Marui!

Robin in MD :)
Hi Robin and Kathy,
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. I really appreciate. You both have a great day. Much love. Hugs.

Patience

Happy birthday to you Mariu & celebrate it good with many more returns.

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Patience !! I wish you all the best!

The picture of you and Michael is very nice! Congratulations !!!

Petra (Germany)

All the best to your first birthday, Baby-Dylan!!!

Petra (Germany)

Want to come out here and wish one very, very special "lil man" a Happy, Happy 1st Birthday and it goes to Dylan, Holly and John's son and Michael and Maureen's Grandson ......Happy Birthday Dylan !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

For information it has just been pointed out to me that have got Dylan's birthday wrong for it was yesterday 6th September.....sorry for any confusion caused !!! :(   Still wishing him a Happy Birthday !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy 1st Birthday Dylan

best luck to You

Marie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service