Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many thanks to both of you, Joy and Mary, for Your birthday greetings.

I had a nice family day!

Petra (Germany)

Wishing you a wonderful, wonderful birthday Gail and at same time thanking you for everything you do on this website, and beyond, in making it such a pleasure to be a fan of Michael's and to have such a terrific place where we, as fans, can all come together and share our love of him and his wonderful music....thanks Gail !!! :)

Also wishing you and hubby a beautiful day as you celebrate 46 years of marriage and may this day prove to be the start of one of the most special years in your life together and may it be filled with nothing but love, joy and happiness.....congratulations !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have a wonderful birthday and a very happy anniversary to you darling Gail! I wish you a very healthy year, sprinkled with much joy and special moments. I hope you know that you are our angel and that we appreciate your dedication to our little Michael Bolton world, you're a sweet and thoughtful friend  and we just want you to know that you are, simply the best! :D Have a very special day, take care and God bless. Big warm bear hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QcCanada <3

Oh, & Gail, Happy anniversary to you as wlell & Hope you're celebrating it well.

Happy Birthday Gail

my wish from Prague

Marie

Have a Very, Very Happy Birthday Dear Gail and I hope your day is very special one in every way :). Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Bonjour Gail,

Joyeux anniversaire or Happy Birthday Hugs and smiles on your way :)

Tendrement

katia

Dear Gail,

Happy Birthday to you also from Berlin. Have a nice day with your family.

I also want to say thank you for everything you do in the forum.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Happy Birthday Gail! !!! Thanks for all you do for us. I appreciate it. Have a wonderful birthday! !

Robin in MD :)
Hello Gail,

I wish you Happy, Happy, Happy birthday. May today be filled with joy, happiness, good health and prosperity. May all your wishes come true today and many many years to come. Thank you so much for all you do in this forum to put smile on our faces. May God grant you the strength to continue to keep this forum going. Amen. Have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Much Love. Hugs.

Patience

Happy Birthday Gail!

I know I am a couple days late here, but I got you on Facebook already! Have to thank you here though for all your work in keeping the forum going and taking care of it's problems. We all really appreciate you!

Hugs,

Joy ;)

NJ

It's a wonderful day for you Gail. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

May all your wishes come true.

Thank you for everything. Sincerely from France .

Francoise

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service