Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heureux, Heureux Anniversaire Bernadette !!! :)  Wishing you a wonderful, wonderful day and hoping today proves to be the start of a fabulous year for you !!! :)  Amusez-vous !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Joyeux anniversaire à mon amie Bernadette! Je te souhaite du bonheur, beaucoup de santé et que tous tes voeux les plus chers se réalisent. Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, ta "grande soeur" Sylvie xxx

Happy birthday to my friend Bernadette! I wish you happiness, much health and that your fondest wishes come true. Big kisses and hugs, your "big sister" Sylvie xxx

Happy birthday to you Bernadette & celebrate it good with many more returns.

Happy Birthday Bernadette

with love Marie

Coucou,

Bon anniversaire Bernadette, bonne santé et que tous tes voeux se réalisent . Bisous, bisous ♥

Francoise 

Happy Birthday Bernadette, good health and that all your wishes come true. Kisses, kisses ♥
Francoise

Happy Birthday Bernadette and I hope your day is very special in every way.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Happy belated birthday Bernadette . I hope you had a wonderful day. May all your wishes come through. Hugs. Much love.

Patience

All the best to your 4th birthday, Amelia Rose! I wish you a great birthday party and lots of presents!

Petra (Germany)

Popping on here too to wish Amelia (Millie) a wonderful 4th birthday and I hope all her sweet dreams come true.....have a magical day !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy 4th Birthday Amelia Rose. Enjoy the day with your families and friends. I hope you get Ice Cream Cake. It's very yummy. God bless you. Amen.

Patience
Wishing You A Very Happy, Happy Birthday Dear Amelia and I hope your birthday is very special in every way :).

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday little Amelia Rose.. I hope your day is full of fun times and laughter!!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service