Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw! Happy birthday to you little Amelia Rose. Hope you have all the birthday cake & ice cream you want for that 4th big birthday. Wow!

Popping on to wish Chelsea Stevens a Happy, Happy Birthday !!! :)   Know Chelsea doesn't come on here very often but do know she is a lurker so, hey lurker, here is wishing you a wonderful, wonderful day and hope it is filled with nothing but happiness and laughter.  Oh, and BTW, agree with you that it is terrible getting old especially when you leave those teens years and turn 20.....that's it Chelsea, downhill from now on !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.  Hey, Happy Birthday you and make sure you enjoy being 20 for it's a great age to be....enjoy every moment !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday sweet Chelsea, hope it's everything you want it to be. Have fun sweetie and don't be a stranger! Have a wonderful day, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy birthday to you Chelsea & celebrate it good with many more returns.I miss you out here. Hope you're doing well. 

Happy Birthday Chelsea!! Wishing you some Bolton concerts this year !!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Popping on to say Happy Birthday to two people who I know aren't on here very often but just hope they are still lurkers and they see post and it goes to Sylvia, Texas for yesterday and Jan for today......Happy Birthday to you both and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I don't have the same birthdate for Sylvia from TX I think. I do want to underline my friend Jan G's birthday and I hope she has a wonderful day and wish her much health, contentment and some  living in her life. Hope she has a very special day. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sorry folks for I saw "Sylvia" for 19th and thought of Sylvia in Texas as I thought there were only the two us on here spelling our names the same, didn't realize there was a third and quite honestly have no idea who she is or where she has come from as, to me, she is knew on calendar thread because, as I say, I don't remember three of us. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy, Happy Birthdays to Chelsea, Sylvia, Texas and Jan and to anyone else I may have missed this month, I hope all had and have a wonderful birthday :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Happy birthday to you Sylvie(ia) from Texas girl & celebrate it good with many more returns. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jan from Australia's birthday a couple days ago or was she in September. I know Linda in Argentia's 9/18. or 20.

Happy birthday to you Jan G. & celebrate it good with many more returns, my friend.

Wishing Jan G. and Sylvia a wonderful birthday!! Hopefully they might pop in and solve the mystery for us :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service